Marky's mini and micro digger topic - Now with 'lil' Doug new on 08th June 2011

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ME find parking spaces ?

i think if you posted a new topic called 'thinking of buying a smallholding in somerset near marcus' you'd have found & bought somwhere 5 mins from me & started another bussiness before a reply was posted  :D :D :D :D :-\

Steady on boys - this is a family forum and all the topics I have read this afternoon are getting close to being censored, this one not the least! 

Aunty Jo will be dropping a ton of bricks on you all.  Not to mention a few well-aimed buckets of cold water!  ;D ;D

It's not as if it's Spring and what is more Marky will not be able to dig himself out of the situation even with his new digger (see I am still on topic).

Aha, this is the one you text me about then. Paul also text me about it, said it was 3K..... Didn't you say you paid 5K for it?

Paul 'Captain Cape-on' has stitched you up!!! No wonder he is off work today, he's two grand better off!!  :D :D :D

;D - good sign then... I'll be digging holes soon then... I may have a sticker of my own on the side...

how about..

any hole's a goal  ;D:D :D ???:o:-[

If I ever see that on a machine I would hire it just for the laugh!! Brilliant. I can see Mrs F's face when you park it outside the house one night. . . . :D :D

Aha, this is the one you text me about then. Paul also text me about it, said it was 3K..... Didn't you say you paid 5K for it?

Paul 'Captain Cape-on' has stitched you up!!! No wonder he is off work today, he's two grand better off!!  :D :D :D

Marky....next time we see Tris you hold him and i'll kick him :D :D :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

Marky you really are slacking mate ::)

I delivered you your lovely little Kubota on monday but still not pictures ??? ??? ???

Sorry Paul... I've loaded 12 bags of sand with him (Doug is his name) today as well  :-[ - I keep meaning to bring the camera in... but somehow I never seem to get around to it  :-[

blimey i missed this buy,looks like a dinky one marky, any plans for a trailer for it? or will you use the long bought never used ifor williams you bought many years ago :D :D :D :D

No I sold that at a loss...

As it happens... I had lunch with my local MF rep today... I'm getting a quote for an MF coloured Marston 4t trailer.... the idea is... I can pick 'Doug' up with the loader and stick him over the wheels.. cart him to the site and leave the trailer for 'muck away' ... Mavis could drive him around then as well... and I can use the trailer to deliver my dumpy bags too you see