Lakeland Model Farm & Construction Show

JCB BLOKE

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have been wanting to go to this one for at least the past 3 years :D i will have to see what my bro in law is doing that weekend

how many miles is it from us  ..dont think its as far as spalding

according to google maps its 2 hours and 14 mins from me and you two are a bit closer so i would say an hour 50 for you two ;D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Andy Multimap says it aroud 256 from where I live. How long did it take you to travel down last year??

cant quite remember but i think it took brian and me about 5 hours to get to southwaite services which is about 10 miles short of where the show is. ;)

you should do bill, i think youd enjoy it ;)

Well Andy I'm coming down to it . Going to make it a long weekend. Drive down on the Saturday and booked into the M6 Travelodge to check in after 3pm. Attend show on Sunday and go back and stay at the Travelodge on Sunday night and then drive up the road on Monday....all at a leisurely pace ;) ;)