Lakeland Model Farm & Construction Show

JCB BLOKE

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I'm going to try to attend this event.... anyone want to share a car from Cambridge upwards ???

(People who have bad breath or break wind a lot need not apply)

It'll be good to see some of you Southern lads up here, but remember what you said about going North Marky - should we get plenty of tissues in for the nose bleeds!?

:D :D - yes please Damien... you know how it effects me when I get North of Peterborough... at least I can bring home some potted beef... and a whippet... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I do have my own flat cap now... so I can blend in with the crowd (until I open my mouth that is)  :D :D

Cakes well that should draw crowds to your stall Andy... I didn't know you were a baker as well as a model maker??

He's not... he's got a georgeouuuuuuuus looking sister... who, not only is stunning... she's one of the best cake makers I have ever known  :-*  ... I did ask her to marry me... but sadly got a no  :-[ :'(

He's not... he's got a georgeouuuuuuuus looking sister... who, not only is stunning... she's one of the best cake makers I have ever known  :-*  ... I did ask her to marry me... but sadly got a no  :-[ :'(

jack of all trades master of none ;)

me thinks youve got the wrong andy there marky, i have no sisters :D :D

Oh well you don't have very far to come from Kendal to Penrith.

I have been to Kendal once but a long time agao when the vintage show was held at teh showground in the town befoe moving to Grange over Sands at Flookburgh.

• 2 weeks later...

not had a list through from harold yet but i think

dpb

A6 toys

tractor sketch

brian holmes

brian norman

me

classic combines

are all attending as well as some which i dont know the names of.

hi sorry we will not be attending were not asked or invited dave so decided to go to holland

that's very short sighted of the organisers Dave... it's a bit like having a party and with no cake...

I'm thinking I may 'pop' over to Holland as well perhaps ???:-\

If you come ( would be great :) ), take your tractor with trailer to take all models home. Maybe you can take also the models for the other members here on FTF :D;)

Texas