Lakeland Model Farm & Construction Show

JCB BLOKE

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Bill.. I have just spoken to Harold and yes it's confirmed as Sunday 21st November this year.

Thanks Damian... I must go and get accommodation booked since I was really impressed with that show last year.

Does Harold have a website or anything we can refer to for info/schedule or anything? Must be the only show that isn't spread via the web nowadays?  :-\

Tris as Damian said Harold and computers don't get on as Harold told me last year. He said to get in touch with him prior to the 2010 event so I could get in early on the Sunday to get photos for FTF. I'll probably see him at Lanark on September 27th 2010 since he normally comes and exhibits at the Scottish National Tractor Show too.

Not yet showing on the events list of the center yet since it is only showing ones up to the 31st October 2010.

It is a great location,easy to find just off the motorway and has a host of shops and activities for the ladies and the children as well.