Lakeland Model Farm & Construction Show

JCB BLOKE

Damian's display! :of :of :of The work. . . . . The weight! :D I bet pasting tables weren't supporting that lot. Also, great photo John, of the North East Newly Weds. Some nice photos by everybody, I will attend at the first possibility. The show has always interested me but the distance was an issue you guys' pictures have now put the proof in the pudding :)

Yes Tris I think it would be well worth the journey North .... but you would need to take an exhibit too to make the journey worthwhile ??? ....I mean Penrith is actually around the centre of the United Kingdom for Scotland, England & Wales and Ireland .

I really think this could turn into a really large show within the UK if it gets the support and so far all of the "profit" is for charity once expenses are covered.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it`s a real shame I got bogged down with work and was unable to get there. I had a friend went down , not sure if anyone saw him or not , tall dark headed youngish  fella, ( could describe anyone really) ...........some  really fantastic displays........

one day I`ll get to a show somewhere!! :(

Damian behind his work of art.  :)

pen_dam.jpg

John and FTF members

I see your wife Maureen aka ( TT ) on here and I just wonder what the caption we could put on here ???

As you know I just drive the PC and don't really know how to attach captions but I'm sure those folk's mor computer literate than me will know ???

it`s a real shame I got bogged down with work and was unable to get there. I had a friend went down , not sure if anyone saw him or not , tall dark headed youngish  fella, ( could describe anyone really) ...........some  really fantastic displays........

one day I`ll get to a show somewhere!! :(

It was a shame you did not get there John with your good lady since it was a great show and I'm sure if your wife didn't like model's then I'm I sure there was enough other shops etc for her to wander around in ....and offcourse window shop ;D

great photos bill a lot of time gone into the layouts and collections and like you say damian s is just outstanding lovely thanks for taking time to take the pictures ;)

Thanks Graham although looking back some shots are not really in focus. county999 has many of your lovely build's especially the milking parlour ;D

Damian's display is absolutely amazing I certainly would not have such a patience to do something in 1/32 scale... I just think I need to keep to my real life tractor's ;D

Very much appreciate the time you have given for us who didn't go, Bill. Nice clear photos by your goodself. I like that JCB display and also the Britains display by the Arthurs. Very nice that and what all of us wantedd as children I dare say.

As far as me exhibiting, not for a year or two. My display does not like travelling so Spalding is plenty far enough for Leverets. That is not to say a new display couldn't be built to aid travelling to more shows though.

;)

Leverets will have got smaller after Saturday anyway. :-[

Yes the show did lack new releases but I think as long as the show clashes with Zwolle the likes of G&M Farm Models are unlikely to attend. Mind you they come up to Perth in the Spring and Lanark in the Autumn so I get most of my new releases then. In addition they operate with a very fast and efficient courier and carriage is very reasonably priced ;) ;)

• 3 months later...