Classic Tractor September 2009

Have searched and can't find a topic about this, which is strange as its one i look out for at the end of every month when the subscribers get their copies.

Lots of nice blues with engine transplants, a stunning 1/32 Clayson M140 combine in collectors corner, not read the rest yet!

I absolutely love the IH 674 rescue feature!! It looks stunning!! I have been thinking lately about trying to sell my IH 674 but after reading that story & literally staring at the featured IH 674 on wide tyres for ages, now I'm not quite sure whether to part with it or not!! If mine looked like that one!!!! WOW!! :)  Fabulous story Rory!!

Thanks for all the great comments, guys. After the effort we put into issue No.100, it was important that No.101 didn't fall off a cliff in terms of content, so I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed some of the features, notably the Ford Engine Transplant story, which we really enjoyed doing, and the IH 674 rebuild.

Work on the October issue is well underway and will, I hope, contain some equally good stories.

Regards

Rory

Classic Tractor

Re the transplants, and it was a great idea for an article, it's interesting to see the different badging on the tractors now.

The 'Generation IIII' on the 7810 was very clever, but I'm wondering is there an air of 'Trigger's brush' to what the tractors are known as now?

The '7600' with the 7840 engine and 8210 cab and later bonnet can hardly be called a 7600 still, can it?!