Robbo's Photos

robbo

Once again whilst I was on duty I came across this beastie ploughing barley stubble. 8) 8) 8) 8)

Had a chat to the driver and he told me that it it hired in and it pulls far better than his normal JD6930  :of :of :of :of :of

048.jpg

049.jpg

050.jpg

051.jpg

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aye try ploughing half the stuff up here  :o :o :D

same down here to, even on the farms in suffolk we had several fields on one of the farms that we removed the 5th furrow from the dowdswell as the 1250 struggled, very heavy clay and flint mix,yet others on the other side of the same farm it prob could have pulled 6 easy

nice picture mate , i like the deutz tractors i've always found them well balanced & weighted , suitable for most applications & it's always been a tractor with a big appitite for hard work  well thats what i found of the DX tractors & by the ammount being used round here now other people are finding that out themselves .

southern tractors are pushing deutz hard in this area (mid somerset), as years back the local massey dealer used to be deutz, then deutz started to fall off the ball & have had a bit of a vacant pressence for a few years  but i have noticed many loyal brand users are changing to the other green, one near cannington was large JD user , but is now going deutz, & just the other day even with blue blood a fervant ford NH user has changed 3 of his tractors in for deutz the other 4 will also be changed for the other green when the time comes  :o

• 2 weeks later...

I have decided that rather than keep making new topics for the tractors I see out and about I will just add to this one like some other members do for their pictures

So, I will start with a McCormick MC135 and Dowdeswell 5 furrow

29082009507.jpg

29082009509.jpg

29082009508.jpg

29082009512.jpg

Nice pictures Robbo :) I'd have thought the chap hedgecutting off the road would have had the sense to have his beacon turned on though

Incidently, is that your company vehicle in the background of the 3rd JD picture ::):D :D

Incidently, is that your company vehicle in the background of the 3rd JD picture ::):D :D

Yes it is.....you have got eyes like a sh*t house rat I hadn't even noticed that myself  :o :o :o :o :o :o

• 2 weeks later...