Robbo's Photos

robbo

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

The local council have employed a team of tree surgeons to cut down some of the larger trees in the park and they have got this to help with the trunks.

05042011826.jpg

05042011822.jpg

05042011824.jpg

And then a little bit of Spring stuck in the front grille  ;D ;D ;D ;D

05042011827.jpg

• 5 months later...

managed to get out and about again today which was good as the weather was wonderful for this time of the year. Unfortunately I only had my phone and not the proper camera but I had to make do with what I had to hand.

First up is a Massey 6190 and drill/power harrow combination, the drive was east European and didn't speak much English  :D :D

001-7.jpg

002-8.jpg

003-6.jpg

004-7.jpg

Several miles away I came across this New Holland TM155 which, according to the driver, had a bit of a story attached to it.

Apparently, he did some work for a local contractor and when the job finished the contractor said he didn't have enough money to pay him, a sum that amounted to about £5000. In lieu of payment he left him with the tractor and said when I have got the money together I will pay you and get my tractor back.......................that was 3 years ago and he has still never heard from him or been paid

010-5.jpg

011-5.jpg

He doesn't believe in straight lines, he just follows the edge of the field,

012-6.jpg

013-6.jpg

014-6.jpg

015-6.jpg

Nice story on the TM155 Milke..possession is nine-tenths of the law I suppose ;) ;)  I can relate to a similar story. A local farmer used to do work for a market gardener. Unfortunately before settling his debt the chap died....fortunately for the farmer he was left a tractor in the market gardeners will....a Ford 5610 if I remember correctly. The farmer was well pleased with his acquisition ;D ;D

east eurpean eh, were you in uniform?? if thats the case thats why "i no speak the english" came into play  :of:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes I was, it is a great way of getting drivers to stop for a chat, they always ask "what's wrong" at first but most are then happy to natter and let me take photos  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

If you look in the first photo of the TM my car is in the background  :police: :police: :police: :police:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  didnt see that, police cars are always hiding round here, so i should be used to looking behind bushes for them :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

seen a few people adpoting the follow the field boundry when ploughing, has to be easier than doing short sections ect when you get closer to the boundrys i would have thought, will all becovered once he does the headlands anyway

Been in "Robbo's Heaven" today, I came across a farm that had 5 Same tractors and I had a half decent camera with me. They have got 2 Same Silver 160's, a Silver 110, an Explorer 70 2wd as a yard tractor and a Frutetto 60 that they use on the fruit and veg side of the business

031-3.jpg

032-3.jpg

037-1.jpg

038-1.jpg

039.jpg

• 2 weeks later...