yesterdays farming 22/23-8-09 WITH PICTURES

MJB1

yesterdays farming show at Dillington Estate Ilminster Somerset.

been a few years since i went to this show but i have decided to 'show' the 168 this year , will post some pictures sometime over the weekend, also if yer local & you also get pictures feel free to post them up

i cleaned the 168 up a bit by wiping some WD40 all over it , well it will also help protect the paint it still has on it ! i also refitted the safety frame yesterday with the help of my stepson of sorts rob  so it looks a bit different ,no not different, better :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look forward to seeing some more pictures Marcus :)

Is your 168 a static exhibit or working ?

well it started out as one but sort of ended up as the other mark  :-\ pictures will follow , but i expect some will be posted up in my 168 topic ............oops !   :D

but suffice to say there is a pic in here especially for your likeing matter of fact soon as i saw it i thought , yes marks going to love this  :D :D

If your baleing with a 168 and plug the baler can you just put it into "ground drive" and go backwards till the lump of hay is spat out Marcus?

Or am I thimking of another series MF did?

not on the IPTO equipped tractors Ol mine has 1000 / 540 speed

sit back , you may be here for a while  :D  i'll not comment on all the pics as most will know whats what !

thanks to callum , thomas & mum for taking a few of these as well

ready for the off bag o stuff ........check......dog......... check

yesterdaysfarming2223-8-091Small.jpg

la ....laaa ....laa ...la ....ridin on the road  to nowhere  now then am i humming the tune to max & paddy , or BJ & the Bear  ???:D

yesterdaysfarming2223-8-092Small.jpg

are we there yet

yesterdaysfarming2223-8-093Small.jpg

i'll plonk it here then

yesterdaysfarming2223-8-095Small.jpg

seems to be in good company

yesterdaysfarming2223-8-097Small.jpg

& i think a guard & his dog will help  :D :D

yesterdaysfarming2223-8-096Small.jpg

lets show her to the clamouring crows er crowds  ::)  mum took these , look there's me about a mile back  ::)

yesterdaysfarming2223-8-0942Small.jpg

just passing.................. hey get out of the shot kid  >:(::)

yesterdaysfarming2223-8-0943Small.jpg

& coming into the ring .............................

yesterdaysfarming2223-8-0944Small.jpg

it was about here the flint in my lighter went  >:(

yesterdaysfarming2223-8-0945Small.jpg

about here the commentator anounced that here was the rolls royce of the 100 series tractors the designated **8 tractors ,  well i have to admit i've been wanting to re-fit the polished walnut dashboard for a while now  ::)

yesterdaysfarming2223-8-0946Small.jpg

time to leave the madding crowd now & find a bacon roll  :P

yesterdaysfarming2223-8-0947Small.jpg

A blast from the past them pictures,cool.

Donkys years ago Marcus I drove a MF178 and a MF188 whats the diffrance between them and yours? is it just power?

just power really Ol  :)

ah here we are tims drill

yesterdaysfarming2223-8-0961Small.jpg

here you go sean any help ?

yesterdaysfarming2223-8-0962Small.jpg

yesterdaysfarming2223-8-0956Small.jpg

yesterdaysfarming2223-8-0957Small.jpg

yesterdaysfarming2223-8-0958Small.jpg

yesterdaysfarming2223-8-0959Small.jpg

Nice to see tractors I remember working full time now retired to classics like the 7810 and TW. Nice looking show that mate, worth a visit I reckon. How many working exhibits are there?

Penny looks thoroughly pee'd off in that link box mate, couldn't she have stayed at home on that nice comfy bed ???

Nice to see tractors I remember working full time now retired to classics like the 7810 and TW. Nice looking show that mate, worth a visit I reckon. How many working exhibits are there?

Penny looks thoroughly pee'd off in that link box mate, couldn't she have stayed at home on that nice comfy bed ???

if you can get down here mate , yeah really worth a visit , surprised myself really but have got a great place for this size of event

a nice comfy bed ? she's got a plastic basket with a couple of fleecy blankets , but not the bed , well not while mads is sitting just behind me  :D :D :D :D

any way she'd not pee'd off really just narked that she's not on the tractor with me , or that i'm not in the box with her  ::) mind you mads has the same expression when she rides in the box as well ,, but she really is pee'd off  :D :D :D

oi marcus i love you, spot on picture that mate, exaxctly as we discussed a while back ,

curious mate, when you see all them others all nicley polished up and restored does it make you think i really must get her done now?? not mads either :D :D :D :D :D :D the tractor, even if you just refit the flexi cab pannels on her?

and how does it feel to have your lad wearing your overalls and they fit him better to mate :D :D :D :D

oi marcus i love you, spot on picture that mate, exaxctly as we discussed a while back ,

curious mate, when you see all them others all nicley polished up and restored does it make you think i really must get her done now?? not mads either :D :D :D :D :D :D the tractor, even if you just refit the flexi cab pannels on her?

and how does it feel to have your lad wearing your overalls and they fit him better to mate :D :D :D :D

saw that & thought ah yes sean wants a pic of that !

all poloshed up & restored ? to be honest mate i'm not that bothered now

yes i thought the same when callum tried them on , not the fact they fit him more the fact how he's grown !

well what happened was .......................i was talking to a chap with a restored MF400 combine & i ended up being half talked into & half volunteering to haul a trailer between two combines & a thresher  :-\

yesterdaysfarming2223-8-0998Small.jpg

yesterdaysfarming2223-8-09111Small.jpg

yesterdaysfarming2223-8-09108Small.jpg

yesterdaysfarming2223-8-09104Small.jpg

yesterdaysfarming2223-8-09105Small.jpg

yesterdaysfarming2223-8-09106Small.jpg

yesterdaysfarming2223-8-09107Small.jpg