Spalding Show April 2010

robbo

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a possibility for me! 1h45mins away in the car and I'm on holidays from Uni....

Alex

Look forward to seeing you there.  I have had a room booked at the Travelodge since October so shall be doing the 3 hour drive on the Saturday (via Marky's to dig up his car park)

still rooms free then mandy? here you go mark, i booked mine in nov when we had the date confirmed

Ditto - (although I beat you by a week, Sean).

Any ladies needing a room?  I am on my own in a double so if someone wants to share...

... PLEASE NOTE it is only those who of the female gender that need apply.

* Marky sticks his hand up high in the air *

Oh... and he's wearing a pink floral number and some nice black sling-backs (whatever they are  :-\ :-[  )

;D

Sorry Marky, but DNA testing will certainly rule you out unless, of course, you are a female cross-cross-dresser in which case you are still ruled out.

Nothing personal, you understand... :-*:-* :-*:-*

* Marky sticks his hand up high in the air *

Oh... and he's wearing a pink floral number and some nice black sling-backs (whatever they are  :-\ :-[  )

;D

so then wee willi winkie does this mean you might stay over and have a few drinks with the boys

:-[:-[ :P :P :P :P :P:-*:-* :-*:-* :-*

:D :D  ... not even if I give you a go on my digger Aunty Sue  ;):-*  - I'll be the perfect gentleman of course...

You can sleep on the couch  ;D

Stevie...

Sadly... I think I WILL be over to have a few drinks this year... there is a rumour that you and Barry are getting the drinks in all night !

Stevie...

Sadly... I think I WILL be over to have a few drinks this year... there is a rumour that you and Barry are getting the drinks in all night !

dont know where you heard that one  :of :of

if thats true i am staying up past 8 then  ;D ;D

8 AM sean :P :P :P :P :P  now were talkin

and only now i notice that it's the eleventh of April.. better start booking a room as i AM going to be there and this time, in the right travellodge  ;)  and not the one 20 miles up the road  ;)  what's it called again?? (better have some rooms available.. )

This one

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/search_and_book/hotel_overview.php?hotel_id=370

• 2 weeks later...

Forgive me if someone has already given this info, (but I didn't want to go all through the post), but where's the nearest international airport?

And is anyone travelling from near Belfast that I put in touch with one of my customers so that he can discuss the best way to get there etc, as he's not been to Spalding before?