Spalding Show April 2010

robbo

Well its defiantly on to confirm I'm booked at the travelodge in peterbourgh

10 miles away from the said venue (better than the 100 or so miles to travel in the sunday morning like Ive done in the past

Ive always overslept by the time i arrive the show in in full swing or starting to die down

doing it this way i can be in the queue at the entrance i cant wait  :D :D :D :D :D

get an extra packet of jaffa cakes boss and make sure the kettles boiled

for my "bombay-bad boy" pot noodle  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D just looked at my diaries of past and the last Im i was at a spalding show was Oct 2007  but we've been hit by the credit crunch for the last 18 months had my shed to do and my HGV course now there may bee a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its defiantly on to confirm I'm booked at the travelodge in peterbourgh

10 miles away from the said venue (better than the 100 or so miles to travel in the sunday morning like Ive done in the past

Ive always overslept by the time i arrive the show in in full swing or starting to die down

doing it this way i can be in the queue at the entrance i cant wait  :D :D :D :D :D

get an extra packet of jaffa cakes boss and make sure the kettles boiled

for my "bombay-bad boy" pot noodle  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D just looked at my diaries of past and the last Im i was at a spalding show was Oct 2007  but we've been hit by the credit crunch for the last 18 months had my shed to do and my HGV course now there may bee a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel

Your a friend for life - I just love BBB but am now unable to get them as none of my local shops stock them because "no one buys them".

Long live Bombay Bad Boys (with a full sachet of sauce) 

Hard as nails... the pair of you... I've never met you Alex.. but Anuty Sue stands about 3ft 2" in her heels and weights about the same as half a packet of green rizzla papers... but she could 'work the door' of my club any day being a bad boy eater I can tell you  :of

Coming from you, Marky, that is a REAL compliment.  :-*:angel: As it says with my Avatar "Just call me Pansy [Potter the strongman's daughter], Bad Boys are nothing to me!"

PS Actually I am 5ft 2in but you have probably got the weight right! ;D

Your a friend for life - I just love BBB but am now unable to get them as none of my local shops stock them because "no one buys them".

Long live Bombay Bad Boys (with a [glow=red,2,300]full sachet of sauce[/glow])

Ummmmmmmmmmmm maybee a tickle of sauce  ;)??? not the full sachet

tried it couldent taste or smell anything for 48 hrs  ;D  i will fetch you a "bbb" if they still sell em here (im sure they will as morisons sold them to me last week  ;) ;)

Ummmmmmmmmmmm maybee a tickle of sauce  ;)??? not the full sachet

tried it couldent taste or smell anything for 48 hrs  ;D  i will fetch you a "bbb" if they still sell em here (im sure they will as morisons sold them to me last week  ;) ;)

Look forward to that.  You are a star  :angel:

It states "This years show model is made by Britains" - does that mean made and weathered by Britains or is it a code 3 done by someone else?  I only ask because the weathering doesn't look to be done in the same fashion as Britains did on the FTF 7000.

If it is all Britains work, with only 200 available, I bet there won't be many left over after the show  :laugh:

I can confirm the model is not weathered by Britains. It has been done by Oranda Design.

It looks very nicely done, having seen that model at the truck show on Sunday.

I believe the price will be around £20 - 25 on the day.

Going to have to make sure I get there nice and early to pick up one of these beauties.. :P .., I hope they are not sold out before I get there, they should be limited to one model per person, Spalding less than 40 miles door too door though so no excuse for not being first in the queue.

On the john deere has it got the new hitch

I think the only one we know about that will have the new hitch is the MF7480 which isn't out yet.

The new hitch will most likely be phased in as new tractors (ie. complete new castings) are released over the next few years.  I would expect existing tractors and rebadges of existing castings will probably retain the old hitch until they are deleted.