Spalding Show April 2010

robbo

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I initially posted these last year but I don't think it has changed. These are the floor plans of both halls at Spalding so you can see whereabouts your favourite seller or display is located

The Main Hall

Mainhallmap.jpg

and the Small Hall

Extendedsmallhallmap.jpg

There is a short walkway between them with a cafeteria for tea, coffee and snacks

Just got our paperwork through - we're in the small hall at the back by the wall (stand 103). Excited now ;D

Nice wee corner to have a coffee machine and biccies on the go, Mandy.  :D

looking forward to it.. have a few models to collect  ;) . Booked the Eurostar/Eurotunnel train yesterday, so will be driving with my own car to Spalding.. having more time to stick around ;D

You have to book the train ? i thought you could drive up and roll on about 5 times an hour.

What does that cost anyway ?

Oooooo can't wait Chewy... [glow=red,2,300]are you bringing R2 with you[/glow]? ;)

R2 indeed i will let you know i am at least luke wots his face :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  your was that darft vader :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

wait til i see you miss yummy

You have to book the train ? i thought you could drive up and roll on about 5 times an hour.

What does that cost anyway ?

Apparently you can book it, it's all a bit confusing, but i know you have to be an half hour earlier, before the train departs and it goes 5 times per 2 hours if i am not mistaken.. there are multiple choices for booking. As i am staying 3 days, and avoiding "spits" it costs me 118 euro's for a return ticket. Think a 2 day ticket is a bit cheaper if you book in front. I have no idea if you can just drive up and hop on/in, very first time i am going this way.. It is cheaper then flying and renting a car locally that do i know. ;)

googled "kanaaltunnel" official site is also in dutch.

:)

R2 indeed i will let you know i am at least luke wots his face :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  your was that darft vader :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

wait til i see you miss yummy

I can't wait  ;D

ps apparently R2 has the biggest light saber... so take your pick hun :-*

pps I'll post up the small room 'room plan' later if that would help everyone :)

Apparently you can book it, it's all a bit confusing, but i know you have to be an half hour earlier, before the train departs and it goes 5 times per 2 hours if i am not mistaken.. there are multiple choices for booking. As i am staying 3 days, and avoiding "spits" it costs me 118 euro's for a return ticket. Think a 2 day ticket is a bit cheaper if you book in front. I have no idea if you can just drive up and hop on/in, very first time i am going this way.. It is cheaper then flying and renting a car locally that do i know. ;)

googled "kanaaltunnel" official site is also in dutch.

Ok thank you, i am going to check it out this weekend  ;)

well after weeks on um-ing and a-ing i have decided.... i am going!  ;D

staying with friends on the saturday and then will be attending the show sunday

just over 4 weeks to go so better start saving hard as my shopping list is quite long  :of

so will see you lot there  ;)