masseyjack590's pics

masseyjack590

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oooo Oooo Ooo.... what a beauty... You can goto the top of the class for those pics jack  :-*

Now then... is she a V8 or a straight sixer ???

I notice she's got a free-flo header too.. why no powerflow option buddy ??? .. and have you taken the 'hump' out of the free flo table ???

well here is some more pics for you marky its a straight six and i dont know why my grandad bought it with a free-flo header the 760 he had before had a powerflow i'll ask later 

now some more pics from home this time in winter barley 

IMG_0978.jpg 

IMG_0979.jpg

the haulage team 6480 and 3095 

IMG_0982.jpg

IMG_0984.jpg

IMG_0986.jpg

IMG_0994.jpg

Ah... she's one of the last... with a Dronimberg header... I doubt she'd have the oomph for a powerflow header with the A6.354 engine... so probably no choice when ordering I guess..

Shame... the powerflow header was really 'sorted' when Dronimberg took over making it too.. better belts... better tensioning system etc.

Nice set up you got there. Neighboring farm has to use a set up like that for unloading only they have to keep up with an NH CX 880 and 8090. put it this way they struggle  :laugh:  Also no offence to the person that commented on the video but saying you need to change all your equipment, at the end of the day 'if it aint broke then don't fix it'  ;)

Archived