masseyjack590's pics

masseyjack590

Great photographs you've taken there Jack, i'd love to find a big classic "Fergy" combine to photograph in action this summer, those type are few and far between around where I live. I was aware of one on a farm near York but I believe the chap who ran it now has replaced it with later model 38. Very nice pictures of the 1085 Deeres too. :)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice set up you got there. Neighboring farm has to use a set up like that for unloading only they have to keep up with an NH CX 880 and 8090. put it this way they struggle  :laugh:  Also no offence to the person that commented on the video but saying you need to change all your equipment, at the end of the day 'if it aint broke then don't fix it'  ;)

thanks i know that idiot he is denby who is on here i have some pictures of his combine which is exactly what he says we should get but i do take the mick out of him a bit because our 6480 is full spec and his has nothing on it 

Great photographs you've taken there Jack, i'd love to find a big classic "Fergy" combine to photograph in action this summer, those type are few and far between around where I live. I was aware of one on a farm near York but I believe the chap who ran it now has replaced it with later model 38. Very nice pictures of the 1085 Deeres too. :)

thanks david there was another bloke who had an 860 and an 865 but i think he has now sold them 

That is some lovely photo's, buddy. Farm photo's are few and far between this time of the year so these beauties are a very welcome refresher  :) :) :) :) :)

thanks tris 

brilliant pictures, that combine really is something ;)

thanks pete i hope those pictures are of some help to you 

Is poor Marky still alive after that?? ;D

Great photos there mate and good to see lots of the classic and well capable gear!

thanks colm i'm surprised marky didn't have a heart attack  :laugh:

does anyone know who made this bale accumulator because we saw it briefly and we would like to go behind our baler 

IMG_0860.jpg

IMG_0861.jpg

now a big farmer with his cr 9080 brand new last season but he was still behind at the start of harvest because of the bad weather

IMG_0862.jpg

IMG_0865.jpg

thats all for now on harvest i've still got some pictures of silage and hay so i'll post them up later

• 2 weeks later...

You take a nice photo mj590.  8) The Lexion with pick-up header makes a nice snap shot. What windrows the OSR?

an 18 ft shelbourne renolydes swather the contractor that does it also has a 16ft one 

More great pictures mate. nice to see some harvesting scenes to break up the winter  ;D  

thanks will 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived