How not to park a trailer

batcher

Anything bent or damaged then? Any interest from the police or did you manage to get it reloaded without anything being said?

Last year mate of mine lost 3 round bales by going round a corner too fast, they rolled around and hit a couple of cars. Police turned up but didn't seem to care just made sure insurance details were exchanged etc.

Anything bent or damaged then? Any interest from the police or did you manage to get it reloaded without anything being said?

Last year mate of mine lost 3 round bales by going round a corner too fast, they rolled around and hit a couple of cars. Police turned up but didn't seem to care just made sure insurance details were exchanged etc.

Nothing bent (well my pride) Had six men in blue well it was on the a420 swindon oxford road  ;D

:D You clown! What happened then bud? New rubber needed soon too, eh? Whereabouts did you do it, I didn't hear it on Sally Traffic :D

Nothing bent (well my pride) Had six men in blue well it was on the a420 swindon oxford road  ;D

A420 Swindon - Oxford Road i think Tris ;) ;) :D :D :D::)

:D You clown! What happened then bud? New rubber needed soon too, eh? Whereabouts did you do it, I didn't hear it on Sally Traffic :D

Coming up the bampton road turned right back towards swindon buckland nearly got straght then over they went about 10.30 am did hear it on bbc oxford at 1.30 long gone by then  ;D New tyres go and wash your mouth out  ::) Poor old girl she,s got 58000 hrs on her now will get another year or so out of them yet  ;D

the only problem with revolving hitches is if your not in the right line when hitching up you turn them  ::) annoying at silage time when picking and dropping haa :D have to keep getting out and turning them ,then have to get out again to connect the pipe  :D::);):)

why not connect the pipes/cable when you get out the first time then ???