Jakescot`s collection

jakescot

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well the Moggy on oversize tyres was a recent idea for me too, was trying my luck at a few cheapo restoration projects on ebay but they were still steep in bad nick. The cultivator's look nice and I must get hold of a 40 series Ford too!!

What county is that ?

Is that the work of DT?

Well the Moggy on oversize tyres was a recent idea for me too, was trying my luck at a few cheapo restoration projects on ebay but they were still steep in bad nick. The cultivator's look nice and I must get hold of a 40 series Ford too!!

Udi  and Marky

The blue one is basically a MuirHill ,badged Myth Holm,I like the plough ,decided not to go larger than 8  furr at the moment .

and yes correct , Dave T`s  I have a yellow Double rear wheeled version too I thought it was included in the pics but apparently its just the back corner  of it, another nice model from Dave. T.

Mog sounds good  Deere est, I certainly like mine done a s a lime spreader.

The pic of the mixed tractor lot are all Dave`s convo`s ,reply 50,  the implements behind them are all Dave`s too.

Renault celtis with loader are my PDC conversions  as you`ll probabaly recognise, reply 48

TM`s shortened  Marston  trailer is in with the JD`s  , the cultivator on the back of the DRW JD 5410  came from Germany and Frank Zimmermann.Apart from the JD precision model and the 7820 with the sprayer , the rest are unboxed, same with  the other pics.The Renaults are a mix of high detail  and  simple convos or just bought unboxed. MB`s are the Siku 800 I think it is , the older one model anyway , the ones that rattle but still nice models.

John

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

well I took some more pics recently, some cattle, anyone wanting close ups , just ask and some new ray bits n pieces that have been slightly pimped and an ertl JD buck for comparison, wish I`d bought more of that model!

HPIM1079.jpg

HPIM1054.jpg

HPIM0988.jpg

HPIM0996.jpg