Classic Tractor November 2009

Picked up the new issue today and its excellent as always; I especially liked the articles on the 4wd classics and the combining record, and of course the cracking article on the UH MF1200...and there is a lovely lady on the JD ad on the back!! :P

off to whsmiths :D back soon

ah the joy of subscription  :D

as per all good , especially the article on the farmer with classic masseys & two deeres

also great stories from the ex MF & county men always good to read .

rory any chance of a search for one of the red counties , someone somewhere must have one ?

just got my copy to read at the hospital and was amazed to see our old 1250 is the one in the article they have done some fond memorys there

Great to know where she is I bet Sean! Wonder can Rory arrange a visit for you for old time sakes?

Great issue Rory - keep them coming!

oh bd be careful what you say there you could wind people up the wrong way

hmmmmm i think you mean me ?  :D :D :D :D

no.. no... well done to all who took part & managed to travel the distance on the combines , looks like a good day was had & a record broken , well done to all the irish farmers who took part .