North And West Ploughing Match

Murray

here we got just a few shots of the more modern tractors did not have time to keep running back and forth taking pictures as i was helping 2 boys  :D  the 6930 you see here with the toyota weight block is straight of the back of a forklift, this 6930 has everything jd can offer in it, apart from auto steer

Picture649.jpg

Picture650.jpg

Picture651.jpg

Picture652.jpg

Picture653.jpg

Picture654.jpg

Nice shots Murray. That's a heck of a size of a Toyota front weight on that Deere.

Where was the match held and was there not a vintage class??

PS I'm planning on going to the Scotish Ploughing match on Saturday or Sunday at Farnall mains somewhere around Brechin area.

no pictures of the vintage?

i dont do vintage  ;)

Nice shots Murray. That's a heck of a size of a Toyota front weight on that Deere.

Where was the match held and was there not a vintage class??

PS I'm planning on going to the Scotish Ploughing match on Saturday or Sunday at Farnall mains somewhere around Brechin area.

yeah shes about 2.5t or something  :D  it was held at thurdastoft outside castletown, and yes there was a vintage claas i will upload a few more got 100 pics tho  :'( :'(

hmm, you may find some of us boys going there there is a few going i know that much, micheal mackay will be there thats how i work for he drives an old vintage machine  ;)

some nice shots there murray , looks quite bright , but i dare say there was a nip in the air !

aye it was a good old day with us got very warm in the afternoon, was very cold in ther morning though 6 is a silly time to be out practicing  :D

Very nice photographs Murray of the both the modern machines and the vintage brigade, that last photograph of the John Deere and coastline background is a cracker. :)

Thanks alot  ;) , yeah i thought that would be a good picture to capture  8)