UH New Releases 2010

AJH

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the grey topped MF 590 is being made for the HMT - Panningen event which is the historical tractor and machinery association in Holland. They used to have a Siku Lanz Bulldog model but this year have made the change to UH. I believe it will be limited to 1500 and should cost around 25 euro's at the event. and 20 euro's for members.

the grey topped MF 590 is being made for the HMT - Panningen event which is the historical tractor and machinery association in Holland. They used to have a Siku Lanz Bulldog model but this year have made the change to UH. I believe it will be limited to 1500 and should cost around 25 euro's at the event. and 20 euro's for members.

thankyou for the further info

just need uh to do a 1/32 ford 7000 to go with that superflow, if i rememer rightly when i got the britains bomford superflow my brother in law told me i needed a 7000 because that was what the 7000 had behind it on the fron of the brochure

what makes you say that ?

One can always hope. But I feel that the baler will first come out in green, if it ever will come.

I guess this means no MF2190 BALER arriving before the harvest starts :'(  I guess I will have to drag the yellow Britains one around the carpet for another season ;D

I bought the 640 to and its a nice model but it is surprisingly inaccurate!! look at the side view and the cabs positioning! on the real thing (look at a brochure) that cab is set much further back.  In fact look at the new 540(page40) or whatever it is as thats what it should have looked like, that model is spot on!! 

I must say most times they are spot on but I think they made a real gaffe of the 640 :'(

Must say I agree with you tris , I can't see anything wrong in that model against the pics mate.

Will it have opening doors like the new loader one out soon or still on the older version just minor changes? Bar cab decals it looks the same to me , and the cabs never been pointed out as wrong on that yet  ::) ::) 

the only thing i can see is as bluegreen says, is on the model the cab is to forward, look at the real one the back of the cab is in line with the centre of the back wheel on the model it is not,it is slightly forward of that mark,plus what is the difference between this one and the first 640 uh brought out