UH New Releases 2010

AJH

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tedder looks ok but wouldn't swap my Marge Models one for it, although it'll probably be about half the price. Will definately be getting the Claas Avero

Hate to break the bad news but i dont think you will. Check the date it was posted ;) ;) ;D

I wonder how far ahead UH keep in the development of models. A year or 2. Dont think their output can be matched at the moment. They haave aa prototype one week then in 2 months the model id on the shelves  :of

I wonder how far ahead UH keep in the development of models. A year or 2. Dont think their output can be matched at the moment. They haave aa prototype one week then in 2 months the model id on the shelves  :of

20-30 months they tell us , fixed (ish) production schedules are handed out for upcoming 12 months (subject to change)  ;D ;D ;D

...but they have been known to rush through models in 4-5 months  ;)

That New Holland model looks spot on :-*  Hopefully should arrive with new MF and Ford7810 any day now!!

As for Arion 400 hope its better than 640 which looked good until I compared it to real thing and found cab and rear mudguard positioning were completely wrong >:(  look at model from the side and you can see the cab is way to far forward and mudguards should slope much further :( Its No where near as correct as Wikings Axion model 8)

:-\

That New Holland model looks spot on :-*  Hopefully should arrive with new MF and Ford7810 any day now!!

As for Arion 400 hope its better than 640 which looked good until I compared it to real thing and found cab and rear mudguard positioning were completely wrong >:(  look at model from the side and you can see the cab is way to far forward and mudguards should slope much further :( Its No where near as correct as Wikings Axion model 8)

i was wonddering what was wrng with the uh model because i love the real arion 640 but i dont like the model it just looked to long if you know what i mean? :-\

oh yeh anyone know the release date of the claas uniwrap?

Looking at Rauch and Kuhn....

They both have a model in their range as the Axis 30.1 and a chap I am working for has not long taken delivery of a Kuhn with Rauch metering system on it.

If this is the case, could the Rauch be decalled as a Kuhn?