UH New Releases 2010

AJH

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Latest MF dealer bulitin news to share on release dates - this is predicted into dealers dates of course

This week - LCN show tractor and Border Fine Arts thingy

15th December - 5470 Grey Tractor - limited to 5 per dealer - but long since sold out

20th December - MF65 (1:16th), MF175 (1:16th), TE20 (Sue 1:16th)

:)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VALTRA-T-SERIES-TRACTOR-LTD-EDT-DEALER-BOX-1-32-NEW-/320630802955?pt=UK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN&hash=item4aa715ca0b

right, ok, is this a new limited edition or just a re-realease of the one last year?

looks to me it is the same as last year which i've had for ages...  ???

This model was flagged previously in this topic http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,32024.msg676716.html#msg676716, but nobody seemed to know any more about it. I have contacted the seller to see if he has any more details as to how it is different from the previous model. However looking at the photos it does appear to be darker colour:

post-22-132639579643_thumb.jpg

post-22-132639579655_thumb.jpg

I have just got one and it says underneath New Valtra T Series, unfortunately I don't have the older version so I can't compare them

Please can you state what it says on the label underneath the box, specifically the UH catalogue number?

thanks

Do you mean under the box or printed on the bottom of the tractor?

"New Valtra T Series" is printed on the underneath of the tractor.

There is a sticker on the underside of the box that says "Valtra T series 2008 42201996"

Hope that helps ;) ;)