CASE 1594

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes,the 1594 and 1694 are 6 cylinder models so the bonnet is longer...1594-95hp.......1694-108hp....1494-83hp 4 cylinder and 1394-72hp 4 cylinder...........that tractor in picture looks very like a case-ih 1394 as it has the case-ih type wheels

yes,the 1594 and 1694 are 6 cylinder models so the bonnet is longer...1594-95hp.......1694-108hp....1494-83hp 4 cylinder and 1394-72hp 4 cylinder...........that tractor in picture looks very like a case-ih 1394 as it has the case-ih type wheels

yeah the rear wheels arnot original and the front ones have been turned around to fit down the rows

here is an originl picture when we got it and its the last of the Case before the case IH come in

these 1394 had one of the most unreliable motor going around they where notorious for breaking crank shafts

post-1094-13263919025_thumb.jpg

hello BOR dont know if you read my thread about the 1290-1390-1394 and the red 1594 i did 2 or 3 yeard back  but i  did the

cast for the chassis and i still have the cast in the loft dunno if

the rubber is dammaged or not but i will be making more in a month or so

very nice job  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P  puts all mine to shame but i was only useing my old kitchen at the time and im moveing all my stuff in the shed as and when i get time  ;) ;)

yes spud,i heard that from 1394 owners,the 1490 and 1494 were notorious for dropping valves..a neighbour who had a case-ih1594 said it was a fairly gutless tractor,it was 2wd and traction was very poor,there was a 1690 4wd here at a time and it seemed a good traction machine but the owners didnt keep it long,changing to a case ih 956,twice the tractor........

well brian , i have to say you've done a fantastic representation on a true classic tractor, got a soft spot for these tractors the engine note is unique & used to sound great on a forager ,so best get it hitched up to your jag forager to really show it off :)