Anyone collect whisky or do you just drink them?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worse than them sourcing the chocolates from Germany - since 2006 Glen Grant has been owned by the Italian 'Gruppo Campari SpA'  :-\

Thankfully, MacAllan are still Scottish owned  :D

So if I have a question about Whisky or Britains I just need to ask Clive ;) ;)    ;D ;D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I got this present of a standard bottle of "The low flyer" but a bottle with a difference so I don't think this one will be opened today / tomorrow....best add to the collection ;D ;D ;D

Wishing all FTF members a Happy and healthy and prosperous New Year...."lang may yer lum reek" as we say ;) ;)

ST839276.jpg

whenever i venture into a supermarket i look at the price of whiskey and it seems to be getting cheaper, with alot of offers on the quality malts which is great news for me but i cant help thinking it may have a knock on effect especially with the smaller distilleris ???

whenever i venture into a supermarket i look at the price of whiskey and it seems to be getting cheaper, with alot of offers on the quality malts which is great news for me but i cant help thinking it may have a knock on effect especially with the smaller distilleris ???

And what about the price of whisky Simon ;):-\

got a bottle of Penderyn wysgi (from welsh wales) 46%! and a bottle of japanese whisky 51.4%!

cognac collection is better though, 1982 bottle of justerini and brooks special reserve. and some generic corvoisier...

oh i've got a few bottles of vintage port as well.. 20 year old warres and a 10 year old warres and a couple of bottles of taylors

• 1 month later...

i ve pick up a few minatures following strays in Scotland , id call & visit the distillery s have to say im not a lover of whisky ha ha! think it s about 7 distilleries been to the smallest Edradour near Pitlochry