farming simulator 2009

Manor Farm

• 1 month later...

right young thomas ha the farming simulator 2009 game for xmas, but we cant seem to get it to run without a 3d graphics programme or it needs a shader 2 programme ?

i havent got a clue what any of this means , so would appreciate the replies as a step by step  idiots guide please

can anything be downloaded to get it started or is there a cost for another programme to be bought & installed ?

what i want to know is whats the point of buying a game you cant play , totally beyond me i'm afraid  ???

i had this prob too when i downloaded it for my computer, it didn't work. When i got my new laptop a few months ago it worked on it.

The problem is the graphic card on the computer your using isn't a high enough grade to cope with the game. Now as far im aware you can't download it as it is a part in your computer. You can buy them but there not cheap  ;)

I know, haven't been on here in awhile. I've got a question though. Don't know if any of you have the Farming Simulator 2009 PC game...I found that is recently became available in the U.S. so I really would like to purchase, but want to know if if will work on my computer. Now anyone who knows computers well can maybe answer this question. The given system requirements for the game are :

Windows XP/Vista

2.0 GHz Intel or Equiv.

1 GB RAM

1 GB hard drive space

Nvidia GForce 6800, or ATI Radeon x850 or S3 Chrome 430 GT...minimum 128 MB RAM

Now my computer meets most of those specs. I believe, as it has:

Windows XP

Intel Pentium 4 CPU 2.80 GHz

1 GB RAM

Plenty of hard drive space

ATI Radeon X300 with 128 MB RAM

Now my question is will it work or is my graphics card/memory not enough?

If someone can help me out, would appreciate it!

http://www.landwirtschafts-simulator.de/support.php

thanks for the link tim, but went on there earlier & doesn't mean a thing to me  :-[

i just need some one to post a link i can read & press download to get it going  ::)  i'm not really with it where the PC is concerned  :-\

mm blakes right mate, if its the graphics card on the pc then you can't download a patch as they call them to clear the problem, as the graphics card is whats called hardwear rather than software, you can get downlaod new drivers(software ) for them, but this will not clear the actuall problem with the card being below grade to run the new program.

you can get them cheap enough,and on a desktop like you have in the dining room, it should be remove the cover, unplug the old one, refit the new one in its place and install the drivers, if in doubt do you know a friend or repair guy that might be able to help??? have a look on ebay to gauge a price for a decent graphics card first