Valtra T191

Juice

But what this is:

[img height=530 width=664]http://www.valtrakauppa.fi/WebRoot/Valtra/Shops/Valtra/4AEF/E195/A617/4AFB/728F/59FA/3D14/2A3B/IMG_7131_netti.jpg

It is from valtra store finland, i ordered it to my local dealer. The price was 28 EUR, it's from siku. At the same time i ordered orange T and UH Valtra S, it's nice to see is it in dealer box or not.

For example UH Valmet 502 1:16 is available here in Finland only in dealer box.

• 2 weeks later...

Got to agree, these are a very nice looking model.

of/T, but is 'black beauty' a fendt term?

yes Black Beauty is a term used by Fendt, i think model manufacturers either copy terms for marketing or a lack of knowledge. As far as im aware this is a Versu which is the only Valtra available in black.

another example is 'Class coloured' Unimog, according to Mercedes it is MB Green.

• 1 month later...

Anyone else checked the numbers on the bottom of their Valtra, just opened one and saw 2690/3000, I was led to believe these were limited to 1000 pieces!  >:(:police:

Yes checked mine and it's 2778 of 3000 ::) ::) And Valtra were selling them for 49euros at Agritechnica :of :of

Yes checked mine and it's 2778 of 3000 ::) ::) And Valtra were selling them for 49euros at Agritechnica :of :of

Not just me then.

I've contacted the seller, if I get any more infomation on this, I'll let you know.

I wondered if there was 1,000 for Agritechnica and 2,000 for dealers, but the way the numbering/selling has been done would not be the "correct" way to do this.