Wil aka FordTractorCrazy collection pictures - updated 04-2011 (page 4)

FordTractorCrazy

your welcome buddy >:D ...

i didnt know either of the existence of the backhoe, although i had strong suspicions that there would also be a version due to the backend of the tractor model being very similar to the Cragstan's..

I also got a new additions for the Versatile part of my collection. A long sought after model, didnt come cheap, but with this one, i finally have the series complete!

Versatile 900 - 1:64 C&D Models, limited to 1250..

0451-A.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

small (emphasize that as it are smallllll models ;) ) update on the collection front:

received 3 missing Farm Progress Show editions today from 1990, 1991 and 1993. All Ford Versatiles made by Scale Models in 1:64 scale..

Farm Progress Show 1990 - Ford 976

0491-A.jpg

0491-E.jpg

Farm Progress Show 1991 - Ford 946

0486-A.jpg

0486-E.jpg

Farm Progress Show 1993 - Ford 876

0496-A.jpg

0496-E.jpg

i have all the FPS editions from 1989 up to 1994 now, have 1996 issues in bigger scales as well, but missing the 1995 issue of which i have no idea what model it should be, so the search continues ;)

• 1 month later...

finally some more models added to the small collection..

One of last years new releases by Ertl finally found it's way to my home:

1:64 Ford 650 with hay rake

0511-A.jpg

and also the blue version of the 1:87 Matchbox New Holland TV6070

0516-A.jpg

Another beauty , this 1:16 Scale Models - Ford 9000 for the Summer 2011 Scale Models open house (limited to 500 i have been told)

0521-A.jpg

and i have been able to cross one model of my most wanted list; 1:16 Fordson F (1922) - Ohio FFA 2008, limited to 1500 pieces. With this model i think i have all FFA versions of Ford and New Holland in my collection now..

0526-A.jpg

CRAZY is the only word to describe your ford collection . its just incredible all the models you have . too bad UH are not thinking of doing the Bidirectional in 1;32 scale. Of course I would like to see some Versatile UH models, especially the 276 as I now have the 1;1 version on my farm.

• 2 weeks later...

@Markus : i am with you on the bi-directional front, although i'd rather see a sturdier model by ROS for example, would also love to see a TV6070 in 1:32!

well, i haven't sat still and bought a few more additions to the collection

this ca. 1:20 scaled Fordson Major by Minic, i already had one, but that one is of a much lighter blue color!

0531-A.jpg

i bought 3 color variations of NewRay's attempt at a Ford TW-series

0536-A.jpg

also a nice old 1:12 Cragstan - Ford 4000 industrial backhoe loader from New Zealand

0571-A.jpg

and a color / decal variation of the Ford New Holland 8340 by ROS bought from "Stehos"

0556-A.jpg

and finally this very rare Blue Metallic NH T9.670 made for the USA Trade Show 2011 in very limited numbers (even more limited then the gold version)

<sold again>

This model might however leave my collection as well as all other T9.xxx , T8.xxx and T7.xxx variations i have presently in my collection(all limited editions) as i am too fed up with all the new models being released and wanting to keep my collecting affordable and most of all a reachable goal to complete my collection. Furthermore i have developed over the years a keen interest in scratch built models made by Dave Purdue, Brian O'Reilly, Brian Norman, David Goodburn, RJN classics etc.. and would like to expand that part of my collection in the future as well..

Will, think about that one again. There might be a point in time when in the future when you complete your Ford, Versatile, Fordson collection and you wish you had held on to the NH stuff. I know I am not a big fan of NH either. I wish Ford would never have sold out to NH.

Maybe you should just not buy everything NH for now and concentrate on the older stuff and then when that is complete you can jump right in to the NH collecting......again ;)

Of course its your money so this is just my 2 cents.

If ever you need something from America or Canada and they wont shipp to the Netherlands, just let me know. I will be glad to help you in completing that amazing collection of yours.

• 10 months later...

wow, this gathered quite a bit of dust.. about 10 months of purchases behind, of course leaving out the regular stuff, so should be not to many posts before i am up to date again..

think i didnt update again when i went to Spalding, so the first 10 or so, are Spalding 2012 (April) purchases.

starting with probably the best purchase of 2012, really glad i was able to add this beauty to the collection:

1:16 DBP County 1124 Pre Force

0566-A.jpg

in smaller scale also from DBP - 1:32 County 654 and 754

0306-A.jpg

0311-A.jpg

and another nice DBP in 1:32 is the County 1162H i also added to the collection

0128-A.jpg

and a strange looking creature, a Maxwell 10-series Ford in approx. 1:25

0356-A.jpg

i'll try to catch up with the rest later ;)

@Paul : i probably have been longer at it (especially the 1:16's) but yours is special in it's on way with your customs and special scratch builds!

as promised, more of last years purchases:

Roadless 95 - Dennis Goodburn/G&B Models 1:32

0581-A.jpg

thanks to David aka Walterderwent i know i have 2 more to search for in the roadless collection....

Britains New Holland L85 - 1:32 - the light brown version, thanks to mr Purdue :D

0586-A.jpg

Another buy i was really pleased with last year was again from mr Purdue. a boxed example of the Bourbon- New Holland 1500-series combine (ca.1:43)

0596-A.jpg

and the big boss Andy brought me some models i won at the M&M auction earlier in 2012.

It were LKE products of Denmark, Ford 6600 in blue and green (1:32) . The only 2 colours i knew to exist, but later on i discovered another color and that model also found it's way to my collection:

0591-A.jpg

0592-A.jpg

more to follow later ;)

@ Paul : yes i do have the NH 2305 self propelled forage harverster and am very pleased to own it, hopefully someone will build a 1900 in the future as well, it is on my wishlist..

@ Sjaak : limited time, but i do my best to catch up here. Hopefully you dont have to wait very long to get some new DBP models for your collection. I got the above last April.

At Spalding April 2012 i also received 2 Tomte Laerdal Fordson Dexta's in approx. 1:25, 2 colour variations i didnt have yet:

red and orange

0576-A.jpg

0577-A.jpg

in the Ford tractor Promotional models department i added a plane from First gear. it's a Bellanca Skyrocket in 1:44

0286-A.jpg

also pleased with my very first (but definately not my last) RJN Classics model a 1:16 Fordson New Major

0641-A.jpg

and an incomplete but until another good example shows up, it will do, Joustra Ford 4000 in approx. 1:14

0631-A.jpg

been making long overdue pictures of a large selection of sets that i have in my collection to put on my website (mainly Britains and Ertl). i'll try to add them here as well soon.

@Sjaak : JOUSTRA = JOUets de STRAsbourg (toys from Strasbourg), it is a French company that was specialized in tin toys and was founded in 1934, think they still are in existance but dont make models anymore.

took some pictures of various sets i have in my collection. pic 1 shows most of my Britains sets, pic 2 shows mostly Ertl sets and some sets from other manufacturers. These are definately not all my sets, but some are to large to add (1:12 Ertl and Hubley sets) or are somewhere on my shelves.

C10.jpg

C11.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived