Wil aka FordTractorCrazy collection pictures - updated 04-2011 (page 4)

FordTractorCrazy

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It keeps amazing to see how many models you've got! There's only one thing missing, a sign with "MUSEUM"  ;)  I hope to see it in real sometime.

Yes, you should visit some day. you're very welcome. I hope to have some models for you in a couple of weeks, so could be a good excuse to come over... , Museum is not yet in the planning though ;) , maybe some day i can afford a bigger house with a big shed in which i can display the collection even better... (one can dream ;) )

I have seen this BLUE PARADISE it's realy amazing :of .

See you have some very nice new items.

Texas

and some pieces of art have yet to come from some very talented builders  ;D .. always welcome to check out what's been added with your own eyes  8)

Super collection Wil, all you need now is a big FORD tattoo  ;)

nice piece of retro work that Boomer 8N tattoo.. but not thinking of getting one for now  ;)

Love the versitile models Wil,decent yoaks they are too.

thank you, Ol . Love them Versatile's too

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

some new additions to the collection:
Ford TW35 with Howard Spreader - Britains 1:32 set 9382
0125-A.jpg
New Holland T7060 - weathered Britians 1:32 - Minitrac limited edition of 150
0132-A.jpg
Ford 8000 wide front - Scale Models 1:16 , November Open House, limited but dont know how much.
0153-A.jpg
New Holland T6070 - Britains Big Farm 1:16 RC
0168-A.jpg
Fordson Super Dexta - UH 1:16, Ernest Doe Show 2011, limited to 499 pieces.
0182-A.jpg
Ford 8N - Scale Models 1:20 - 1991 Museum edition.
0183-A.jpg

• 1 month later...

got some more additions to the model collection

Big MX Factory - Matchbox

0206-A.jpg

1950 Chevy with Fordson - Twin Bridge(US) '92 show model 1:43

0207-A.jpg

NH T6070 "Mucky" - National Minitrac 1:32 , limited ed. 50 pieces

0231-A.jpg

NH T6070 "Limed" - National Minitrac 1:32 limited edition of 50.

0232-A.jpg

NH T7060 "Limed" - national Minitrac 1:32 , limited edition of 150

0251-A.jpg

NH 7840 - Ertl 1:16

0256-A.jpg

• 2 months later...

update time, latest additions since last post.. been slowing down a bit ;)

so these were my additions before the Zwolle show...

ROS 1:32 NH T7050 & 7060

0261-A.jpg

0266-A.jpg

NH 660 Round Baler (1:16 Scale Models)

0271-A.jpg

NH FX60 (1:32 Britains) with the old decal, was missing that one still..

0278-A.jpg

Ford 7810 (1:32 UH) - muddy limited edition

0281-A.jpg

Ford FW60 (1:32 Britains) - National Minitrac limited edition of 50 weathered models

0291-A.jpg

going on with my Zwolle purchases.... ;)

NH T6090 (1:128 UH) key thingy

0371-A.jpg

NH BB9090 (1:32 UH) first detailed baler in this scale, but was still a bit dissappointed with the amount of moving parts that were minimal as also the fact that no bales were included...

0376-A.jpg

and now the models i was most pleased with to add to my collection:

New Holland 2305 self-propelled forager (1:32 by some very talented Dutch scratch builders)

0316-A.jpg

a beautiful Roadless 120 made by Dennis Goodburn , G&B models 1:32, limited to 750 (were these ever all made?)

0321-A.jpg

a lovely pedal tractor...... , not to worry, this is actually a scaled model of a pedal tractor (1:16, Ertl) - National Farm Toy Museum edition.

0361-A.jpg

then this strange looking model brought by Andy which i won at an auction, a Clim Tractor, plastic, remote controlled. Although advertised at the auction as a "porsche" i am quite positive this is a Ford 1841 industrial tractor, a replica of the tin Cragstan Ford industrial backhoe's made a bit earlier and looking pretty much the same except being a tiny bit smaller...

0381-A.jpg

and then something Mark gave me.. was and am still quite speechless for this gift that got a proud place in my collection right next to the Ford 7000, 7000 with cultivator ,5000 highway, 5000 gun metal and Ford 6600 FTF editions. THANK YOU MARK!

0366-A.jpg

and i also added a few more models to the collection after Zwolle.. mostly straight from the USA, although the first was an ebay purchase from France that costed 13x more to ship, then the 1 euro i won this for.. ;D

1:43 Corgi - Luton Motor Division van (Fordson Dealer)

0305-A.jpg

1:32 Ertl - Versatile 935 - National Farm Toy Show 2011

0386-A.jpg

1:64 Ertl - Versatile 935 - National Farm Toy Show 2011

0391-A.jpg

1:16 Ertl - New Holland swather (quite old, around 1975 is my guess)

0396-A.jpg

Lovely additions there Will E baby.... my favourite... the swather.. I just Loooooove early Ertl sandpit toys

As for the Gold Fordy... it was a pleasure to give it to you mate... you are the Ford Model collector and that model deserved to be in your collection... not in my wardrobe gathering dust  ;) ... for me it's not about money.. its about completion.

Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work mate  :-*

• 2 weeks later...

@Richard : you have plenty of green, red and yellow to compensate for your lack of blue models..  ;) But a couple more blue ones never harm  ;D

@ Mark : i got the same feeling with those sandpit toys made by Ertl in the '70s and still by Scale Models.. Been after one of these swathers for a couple of years for the right price, and got real lucky with this one.. and well, you'll be hearing thank yous from me for a while longer... it is a much appreciated and cared for gift!

@ Justin : i know that you like them blues as well ! i do my best to keep it up to date with the limited editions of New Holland and try and complete my Ford and Versatile collection a bit further..

And of course i managed to buy two more models:

Ford 7000 "Armagh" - 1:32 National Minitrac show model, limited to 150.

0401-A.jpg

and another 1:16 Scale Models round baler - New Holland 688

0406-A.jpg

Hi mate...lovely additions  ;)

You have TWO  >:( there that I don't own ...you b@gger  ;)

Whats that NH 2305 scratchbuild ? Looks stunning ?

And never heard of that ERTL (sandpit toy as bignose would say) swather ?

Oh happy xmas buddy  ;)

thanks buddy,

most are standard limited editions though...  ;)  or older stuff that every now and then shows up on ebaby

The NH 2305 self propelled forager is scratchbuilt by Richard van der Veen. More well known for his terragators! He works with Johan Bos and Ronnie Post whom started with this project and made a handfull of these foragers (about 20). I do not know if they will built a few more on demand though?

The New Holland swather (or rather after some research the NH 903 self-propelled windrower) was made in 1973 by Ertl. About the same time as the NH 995 Combine that was made by Ertl in 1:32. But you dont see these very often on ebay, and they normally fetch over 100 dollars, boxed over 300.. I think there is one on ebay.com right now  ;)

happy holidays to you too!

• 2 weeks later...

this week a lot of models have arrived that were bought before christmas. So here are the newest additions:

Ford 1841 Backhoe Loader Tractor - Clim 1:12 , very similar to Cragstan's model, but a bit larger in scale and mostly plastic. I recently bought the industrial tractor version of Clim but hadnt found the backhoe version until a few weeks ago i found one in France rather cheap ;D

0411-A.jpg

Now here is a question for the Ford collector's.. who is the maker of this Hong Kong made toy? i do not recognize the logo on the box and it doesnt say anywhere who made this... I have two colour variations made by Hover of this model, and a lighter orange Ford 5000 Super Major example made by Merehall..

0416-E.jpg

I recently was made aware of a yellow version of the NH TV6070 recently released by Matchbox. Although the blue version has been ordered already. The much rarer yellow version has already found it's way to my home ;)

0421-A.jpg

Not only tractors, combines and new holland machinery make part of my collection , but also promotional material for various Ford and New Holland dealer meetings.. One of those meetings involves the yearly Parts Fair or Parts Payoff meetings. The people attending are given van/truck/pickup models which are made in limited numbers (around 500 i have been told) and these are very hard to find. These models do not carry my biggest priority but if a bigger number of them show up on any auction site, i tend to purchase them ;) so i now have 4 more added to that part of the collection:

1918 Ford Model T van - Parts Payoff 1992 (1:43 Ertl)

0431-A.jpg

1932 Ford Panel Delivery Truck - Parts Payoff 1992 (1:43 Ertl)

0436-A.jpg

Ford Model A Roadster - Parts Payoff 1993 (1:25 SpecCast)

0441-A.jpg

1940 Ford Pickup - Parts Payoff 1995 and 100 years New Holland (1:25 SpecCast)

that is it for now..  ;D

meanwhile i also had some weeks off and have been working on my website. Getting close to 450 models added to the new style site... Still atleast 450 (more likely to be 600) more models to add, but slowly getting there 8) , check it out at http://www.fordtractorcrazy.com'>www.fordtractorcrazy.com

Archived