Wil aka FordTractorCrazy collection pictures - updated 04-2011 (page 4)

FordTractorCrazy

for those not collecting Ford, New Holland, Fordson or Versatile.. you can skip this topic (of course i am kidding)

but beware!!! collecting the models below might be contageous ;)

for those collecting Ford, New Holland, Fordson or Versatile... PUT YOUR WALLET IN THE HANDS OF YOUR WIFE/MISTRESS/GIRLFRIEND/FRIEND (or dog), it might be hazardous to the contents if you see something you'd like 8)

I recently moved and that meant my collection needed a new place too!! I was able to claim one of the rooms and have since then, been busy with building it into a shrine for my models ;D It is still under construction (dust free glas sliding doors to be placed and some shelves need to be replaced with glass, also an extra shelf is in the planning and complete lighting needs to be installed)

Here are the pictures of the room how it is now.. more detailed pictures will follow soon

collection-1.jpg

collection-2.jpg

collection-3.jpg

collection-4.jpg

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow what a great collection, I am a blue guy but not that blue! I just put my multi brand collection in 1 room with shelves and it scared me how much stuff i had bet you feel the same.  How long would it take you to notice if somebody smuggled a red or green brand tractor on to a shelf somewhere If they found a space?

:of :of  how many models are there will? that is one impressive colection

sorry, haven't counted since last year so my guess at the moment is around 650.

Are they all production models or are there conversions?

they are all production models. I only collect models with runs of 200 or more. I have loads of toy show limited editions from Amerika and a few DBP models(but have more of them ordered :) ).

it's great to se another 'single brand, all scales' collection... I really thought I was the only one on here like that.

So... Will... do you collect any other Ford memrobilia... and real machines ??? any brochures ??? anything else ???

yep. collect Ford books, Ford and New Holland brochures, posters, puzzels and figurines.

here is a picture of where i have stored my 850+ brochures and most books.

books-folders.jpg

Wow what a great collection, I am a blue guy but not that blue! I just put my multi brand collection in 1 room with shelves and it scared me how much stuff i had bet you feel the same.  How long would it take you to notice if somebody smuggled a red or green brand tractor on to a shelf somewhere If they found a space?

i'd see that in about half a second  :P .. only my fav. brand gets a place in this room. If it is another brand, i'd ship it off to my parents place where it will be added to a cabinet of models that i own with my father.

I'll try to post close up pictures this weekend.

oh yeah.. a close-up of the TW's in 1:16 scale.. (in 1:12 scale are on the backgrond)

collection-p1.jpg

Archived