Wil aka FordTractorCrazy collection pictures - updated 04-2011 (page 4)

FordTractorCrazy

Mark, where do you get your drool-proof keyboards? I've just had an accident....

He uses some of his industrial cling-film. ;D

That is some collection!  I do not collect a single manufacturer but I do limit my tractors to early marques (generally).  I hope you have serious insurance, Will.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stunning collection Wil superbly displayed some very nice models i've never seen before, couldn't help but notice the Ros Same Titan badged 40 series tractor, one of the most bizarre models i've seen. Would love to know more about the tractor puller next to the combines that looks like a very impressive model. :)

Regards

David

Superb, thanks for that TW picture mate, are they ERTL TW's?

They are made by Scale Models. the duals version is getting scarce but they are still offered on ebay regularly and you can own one for about 50 pounds.

You surely most have all the fords/newhollands you can get.  :of

Cause thats one hell of a collection. :of

i Wished. Made myself a wishlist and on that there are still 85 models.. and i know there are even more out there..

WOW I thought I was getting a good collection together but now I feel insignificant :of :of :of :of

any collection is worthwhile! Some are big, others are small.. But every collection is one of a kind as you would give it your own twitch..

Stunning collection Wil superbly displayed some very nice models i've never seen before, couldn't help but notice the Ros Same Titan badged 40 series tractor, one of the most bizarre models i've seen. Would love to know more about the tractor puller next to the combines that looks like a very impressive model. :)

Regards

David

it is a SpecCast NH 8260 Mark Peissig puller. 1:16 Scale. you might want to check my site to see more pictures of it (www.fordtractorcrazy.com) collection -> Ford -> 60-series

I will be posting up some more detailed pictures soon

That is an amazing room Will, did you get the 1/16 FW60 and what do you think about it.

yes i have got it. it's better then the previous 1:16 articulated models i have had so far from Ertl. But i think it could have been even better detail wise. It is between a precision and a standard model in. especially the engine could have been more detailed in my opinion. but there were also a few pleasant surprises like the detail viewed from the bottom, with axles being made in nice detail and the cab detail, with opening doors is also very good.

it is a SpecCast NH 8260 Mark Peissig puller. 1:16 Scale. you might want to check my site to see more pictures of it (www.fordcrazy001.com) collection -> Ford -> 60-series

I will be posting up some more detailed pictures soon

Thanks for the info Wil just had an in depth look at it on your website along with many other models on there, that has to be one of the best models of a tractor puller i've seen.  :)

thanks everyone for the very positive reactions i have received so far..  ;D ;D

here are the last pictures of the collection.. will update around the first of every month with the latest additions  ;)

rest of bottom shelves, and of storage thingy that has all the backhoe's, britains sets and puzzels etc. on it

collection-h2.jpg

collection-i2.jpg

collection-j2.jpg

collection-k2.jpg

collection-l2.jpg

collection-m2.jpg

collection-n2.jpg

collection-p2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

thank you all for the positive comments  ;D ;D ;D

@ Blue man : that will take some time as you can imagine, will try to pm you a list in about a week or so when i have a bit more time on my hands..

@ Rick : Got a girlfriend.. she's not entitled to complain as i am paying for it myself  :P :P . The only thing she objects is dusting them off for me  ;)  and she'd rather have the models out of sight (e.g. my own toy room) :P

thank you all for the positive comments  ;D ;D ;D

@ Blue man : that will take some time as you can imagine, will try to pm you a list in about a week or so when i have a bit more time on my hands..

@ Rick : Got a girlfriend.. she's not entitled to complain as i am paying for it myself  :P :P . The only thing she objects is dusting them off for me  ;)  and she'd rather have the models out of sight (e.g. my own toy room) :P

Well i been married 35 years last month...got to say it's never easy you know...what's wrong with socks in the living room I ask and why no john Deeres???  phewey women dont get it,  "Ouch careful love with that tea just spilled some on my boxers"  ps dont let them read over your shoulder.... :of 

Archived