• john deere 7930
    • massey 7499
    • new holland T6090
    • case cvx 225

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming on, Paul. Nice updates. Will you have some background boards of sky or scenery or something later on?

yes definately will do tris been looking at railway backgrounds or perhaps some photo landscapes,when i post the pictures up you are drawn to the roof timbers or my blockwork

looking good paul. anyone would think you made that field the right size for the lemken  :D :D :D :D  what have you used for the verge ?? looks like moss

the size of the field just fell like that sean,im so short of space for fields i might not do the grain store,the verge is a product called poly fiber,that is how its spelt,got from model railway shop in tavistock,the shop has been there for years ,very good for that sort of stuff,and scatter products

Great pictures and a lovely set up, I started to do the same in my loft but we needed the space to store all our cr*p, I see you have the same predicament as me, a lovely cut roof so no joists in the way, but a very low pitch so you cant stand up. >:(  The weathered and dirt detail is very good and you have some nice kit on the farm. :)

Great pictures and a lovely set up, I started to do the same in my loft but we needed the space to store all our cr*p, I see you have the same predicament as me, a lovely cut roof so no joists in the way, but a very low pitch so you cant stand up. >:(  The weathered and dirt detail is very good and you have some nice kit on the farm. :)

thanks mate,yeah never enough space,still more kit to get,2 or 3 hire tractors for the summer,2 grain trailers,hedgcutter,ferty spreader,plough and lastly kit wise a subsoiler,thats it then,

Well impressed, Paul. Fantastic conversions of those Britains farm buildings - now they can accommodate modern tractors properly. And love the little touches like the gate hinge. I shall enjoy watching the progress of Venton Farm  :)

thankyou mandy,you can see where your stuff is going now

next bit done,2 chemical tanks,made out of 2 and 3/4 inch rain water pipe,cardboard for the end of the tanks,caulked in to the end of the pipe to look like welds then painted,the outlet pipes are from a  drinking straw,yet to be painted and the bunding/upstands made from doorstop and painted,then block effect

post-1891-132639248026_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639248031_thumb.jpg