Model of the moment

Hmmm,.....little decoration for Flossie maybe... ::)

Brilliant idea Unk.. come on Cerin... get it done  :P

As for me.. I;ve got plenty of places to fit that on... in fact.. I'm growing 'canvas' all the time since I gave up smoking.. it's just the pain that puts me off  :-[

Well that's a new twist on the little grey fergie!

Too true Jo, its grey AND IT HAS A DRAGON ON THE BONNET.  Three guesses what my business logo is...  ...see below.

I fell in love with dragons when I was three years old so love of dragons predates my love of Fergies!  I feel the need for a new model to grace my collection - one grey Massey with a dragon on the bonnet.

post-1227-13263921005_thumb.jpg

very nice ranger ,

now then mark what was it MF said to you ,your tractor can be  anycolour you want for not much extra ? but it won't be sprayed here  ???

maybe when that UH grey & gold conversion was posted , you should have jumped on that for your 5480 ;)

Well Marcus... this is most interesting...

When I ordered my 5445 I asked for a green one with yellow wheels  :P - they refused and told me that MF's only came in red (not even a mention or Orange)..

So... on my trip around the factory in Beauvais we get to the paint line.... the guide (who happens to be one of MF's UK sales people) says (and I quote) ... he at Beauvais you can have your tractor in ANY colour you like for an extra £500 on the purchase price" - My comment was "I'll hold you to that statement" "You can do that" he replied....

So.... a few weeks later when I ordered my 5480 I asked for a silver one to celebrate 50 years and all that... the excuse was "We can't do silver as we couldn't get the match correct with the wheels and the roof" ... ok says I.. I'll have a grey one then "We can't do anything other than the red or orange at the factory so you'll have to get your dealer to spray it for you" was the final response after prodding.  ::)

I'll be pretty peeved if they have sprayed that machine at the factory for obvious reasons.  Hey Ho... I won't be buying a John Deere to spite them I know that for a fact  ;):D :D :D :D

Well Marcus... this is most interesting...

When I ordered my 5445 I asked for a green one with yellow wheels  :P - they refused and told me that MF's only came in red (not even a mention or Orange)..

So... on my trip around the factory in Beauvais we get to the paint line.... the guide (who happens to be one of MF's UK sales people) says (and I quote) ... he at Beauvais you can have your tractor in ANY colour you like for an extra £500 on the purchase price" - My comment was "I'll hold you to that statement" "You can do that" he replied....

So.... a few weeks later when I ordered my 5480 I asked for a silver one to celebrate 50 years and all that... the excuse was  "We can't do silver as we couldn't get the match correct with the wheels and the roof" ...  ok says I.. I'll have a grey one then "We can't do anything other than the red or orange at the factory so you'll have to get your dealer to spray it for you" was the final response after prodding.  ::)

I'll be pretty peeved if they have sprayed that machine at the factory for obvious reasons.  Hey Ho... I won't be buying a John Deere to spite them I know that for a fact  ;):D :D :D :D

Hmmm ....... silver wheels ? silver cab ? & MF one of the worlds most prolific tractor manufacturers in the world cant find a match ?

amazing  :of

i may have to drop MH HQ a line to say bigwood & partners have some cans of silver mist in stock  ::)