Fritzmeier cabs

Blue man

I am not sure what the Fritzmeier cab would have been like at the time of the Ford *600 series.  You will probably need to search the web outside the UK as by the time the 600 series were launched in 1975, most the tractors sold in the UK would have been fitted with the FIECo safety cab (or the 'bubble' Q-cab from mid 1976), although I know some were fitted with a Duncan safety cab instead of the Q-cab. 

edit: some of the smaller Ford 600 series used a Lambourn low profile cab I recall, but I don't recall a Fritzmeier.

There was this Fritzmeier cab used by International in the 70's and 80's:

[img height=300 width=400]http://www.ihace.de/01_schlepper/1455/bild-3.jpg

Ford used a similar looking cab on the '10 series in the 80s as a low profile option to the bubble, but I'm sure the plate on the 7610 AP I used to drive said it was made by Sekura:

7810IIAP.jpg

....' think the safety Q cabs were considerably different to these "weather" cabs. (600 series Fords would be Q cabs after the first 9 months of safety-only cabs).... ;) certainly those I've seen at Robert Wraights, Ashford,that he's imported are........

' just looked: I think that's one on the second page of his website on a 7400.

These are photographs of photographs so the quality isn't great but I think this is what you're looking for. We owned this tractor for about two years until 2001 when we traded it in for a new Valtra 6650. We titdied it up a bit while we had it hence the before and after vibe in the photos. It was a good tractor to pull especially with the dual power, but wasn't the nicest to drive particularly as the noise would make your ears bleed!

DSCF3640.jpg

DSCF3637.jpg