ROS 2010

AJH

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tip:

The horns are separate pieces to avoid  breaking in transportation. You can easily glue them with super glue on  the roof, but what works very well is to punch a little hole wit a thick  hot needle for the pin at the rear. Clip a little piece of the front  pin so the horn will stand straight. You can still put a little glue on  to be safe. The horns are placed in the outer groove of the cab roof.  The rear pin just at the crossing of the grooves gives perfect  placement.

so does that mean the one i have is now rare?? have they removed them from sale?? or are they still selling the 2500 that says on the box

Rare maybe, I don't know. In Zwolle I heard a lot of comments about people that were reluctant to buy them because the colour isn't right. We had some T7070's with us ourselves, build by a hobbyist, and they shifted well even with a £65 price tag. From what I was told New Holland issued ROS not to make anymore models but the shops that stocked up on them will undoubtedly sell their stock. Not much NH can do about that of course.

Personally I prefer the new T7.270 (T7070 replacement) tractor as its new decals are much nicer than the old yellow ones and I prefer NH blue :)  not keen on any metallic colours on tractors :-X

No doubt ROS will do the decent thing an introduce the new decals on 2011 models :)

i think you mean the T7.210 mate