Picture Request.

TM190

Do any of you's out there have any pictures which show either:

• Muck on the road, caused by Tractors, Harvesters etc. coming out of fields.
  • Hedge cuttings on the road, caused by a Tractor and Hedgecutter.

Any help would be great.  ;);D      Thanks.....

We have to clear it up as soon as we leave it on the road about here or we get strung up, lots of outsiders in the area who are all to keen to report you over the slightest little thing ::)

You could still take a pic from me tho!  :of  ;D

mind me asking what for snakey??  :P

Yes  ::)  ::)  ::)  ;D

At this rate im going to have to make my own mess!  ???  :of

Wait a min... HHHhhhmmm  ;D

indeed gav heaven help the bmw x5's and audi 4x4's that actually get mud on them eh, dam londoners, spolit my nans village as they moved in, always complaing about stuff like that

We have to clear it up as soon as we leave it on the road about here or we get strung up, lots of outsiders in the area who are all to keen to report you over the slightest little thing ::)

http://www.geograph.org.uk/geophotos/01/18/67/1186741_b508e8b4.jpg

http://www.cyclingnorthwales.co.uk/images/hedge_cut2.jpg

hedge_cut2.jpg

[img height=391 alt=Photo of cyclists forced to cross main road because of hedge cuttings on cycle path width=666]http://www.cyclingnorthwales.co.uk/images/hedge_cut3.jpg

From the above website:

It is an offence under the Highway Act 1980 to leave hedge cuttings or other debris on a road, footpath, or cycleway. On conviction this could involve a fine of up to £1000 for each offence, with perpetrators possibly facing additional civil proceeding. If the local authority is called to clear away the debris, this could cost the miscreant at least £400.

Individual cyclists are best placed to report such incidents. They are urged to do so in the interests of other road users. This should be done by making a formal statement to a police officer.

Is that from that demo day in cork by any chance jez.

Completely agree TM810 nad Gav. no offence to anyone but people moving out of london to the countryside have absolutely no idea but don't want to have any idea from what I've seen. If you say good morning to them them basically run away  :of  ::)