New Holland T7070........

NewHolland2

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ros are the dark horse by the looks of it, that model is fantastic, i bleed green but im very tempetd with that blue yoak, looks like the best built NH model for a while, britains/rc2/ertl have realy killed the look of a nh model in my eyes

Ros might bring the nh population on model farms up again

Ros are the dark horse by the looks of it, that model is fantastic, i bleed green but im very tempetd with that blue yoak, looks like the best built NH model for a while, britains/rc2/ertl have realy killed the look of a nh model in my eyes

Ros might bring the nh population on model farms up again

Ros have been steadily improving since they brought out the Fiat 180-90, everything they have done since then has been good, just look at the recent Imber models........designed by Farmmodels but made by Ros  :of :of 8) 8) not to mention the 110-90 they did for Mad for Models. I look forward to the next one with great anticipation ;) ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Might wait a while to see if they change the chassis colour.

Grey IS the new chassis colour for all NH 2010 build machines  along with round roof lights as opposed to original rectangular ones.

So if you paint the chassis black you will still have the wrong shaped lights on it ;D  leave it grey and go with the flow because before you know it grey will look great and older black will look odd 8)

Yes your right nigel I remember going to the Doe show in 95 when Ford changed the colours of the original 40series to a blue roof and grey chassis. Of course it was short lived as they changed the next year to darker blue and black and full New Holland decals.

I do however stand corrected on the T7000 roof lights (yes even I occasionally get my facts wrong :D )  Apparently a friend of mine from another farm forum who is due to get delivery of a brand new real size T7070 tractor stated that the oval lights are xenons and therefore a more expensive option to the standard rectangular lights! He is having them and the optional leather seat. Niccccee 8)

This years Doe show is shaping up to be a corker and my first visit for a few years so im really looking forward to it and hopefully they will have one of the ROS T7070s models available for me to buy when I arrive ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Well dissapointingly there were NO ROS T7070 tractors at the DOEshow :(  so I bought one from farmmodels instead and wow im gobsmacked its so accurate and has great touches like the front linkage which comes with both a ballast weight and an A frame as well :)  really well thought out 9/10 for me and only bettered by the WIKING models.  Ive just chucked my britains T7060 in the garbage can where it belongs ;D

• 1 month later...