PDC'S TRACTOR COLLECTION

PDC

As some of you may have read on here before my tractor collection is housed in a 2m x 1m space that was my other half's walk-in wardrobe. I've spent the last couple of days putting in extra shelfs and removing all models from there boxes so I can get everything out on display, luckily the loft hatch is in this space so all boxes are now packed and sealed up in the loft ;)

First picture is a basic view through the doorway.

post-96-132639223075_thumb.jpg

quite the collection you have there.. an incredible amount of limited editions in all colours of the rainbow it seems..

is the Vredo an LCN issue or a custom built?

It is the LCN club model 1999 made by Jer Horst Modelbouw, I modified the Siku Veenhuis trailer into a demount dumpbody as I thing it looks a bit bare without ;)

exactly, the LCN issue is quite bare.. good choice for modification! looks good!

When this model came up for sale I couldn't let it go ::) it is very rare in this country and I payed a fair price ;)

Now there are lots of models of tankers with injectors I think I may make a tank body for it  ;)

That is great collection you have there Paul.

I see you have ( when i am right) all 1:32 items from LCN.

The vredo is hard toget item.

Texas

Yes I have all the show models ;) ;)

I couldn't let the Vredo go when he came up for sale 8)