What's your latest Farm / Construction buy - 2010

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could have made you a Massey one... but didn't you say something about the Fendt needing a mechanic cos you'd overworked it! ;)

oh yes  ::)  tried putting a massey tractor driver in to a ford, he was having none of it. ;)  He's happy on the 135 now.

It's more solid than some of UH's fragile offerings Murray,

Loader seems good and rams are tight, grab detail good and crowd action works well.

The overall detail is good as normal for UH, Paintwork seems to be a good match for NH blue and theres some good little decal warning signs and in cab detail. Standard UH hitch fitted like the 7810  :-\

Overall a very decent model - I'd reccommend it to you.

From G & M... the new Siku MF8680... what a suyperb model that is too... you can keep your UH detail thanks... I'd rather have a good old carpet farming model like this anyday.  They so remind me of my childhood.. is there such a word a 'robustisity' if there isn't I have just invented it  ;D:-*

This turned up yesterday for the princely sum of £29.50, quite pleased with it as both packs are unopened and the box is in good shape apart for a small tear in one corner, cant help but think there should be an instruction leaflet though, would be grateful if someone could advise or email me a printable copy if it does have one. Thanks James.

post-188-132639435258_thumb.jpg

post-188-132639435287_thumb.jpg