What's your latest Farm / Construction buy - 2010

It was the first time I was there. On a new and bigger location with now about 1500 attendants. A lot of dutch dealers and also from France. From one of them I bought the JCB at only 55 euros.

Forgot to take the camera so I have no pictures.

Maybe you should go next year also, you will like it.

Jack.

that is a bargain!!!!!!!!! I might visit it too, will be going to Lochristi for sure, and it's about the same distance as to Beilen where i'll be going later this month..

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got these today for my layout,from mandy(holly loves toys) 2 sycamore trees and 2 aspen trees

NOW thats what i call trees!!! They look SUPERB!!!  :)

Will have to take a wee visit to Mandy's site  :)

Well I have started on the slippery slope to collecting yet another different marque  :-\ :-\ It started at Malvern last week when I bought a Black Diamond edition Valtra.......... and I have now just got a red one to go with it :-[:-[ :-[:-[

It was hard enough keeping up with all the multicolour Fendt releases but now I have got Valtras to go at as well ??? ???

any chance of some picture mate?

As soon as i've had my tea Paul i'll post some up along with a few comments.  ;)

Funny that, I was in my local newsagents today aswell..... I bought a Twix and The Sun...  :-\ :laugh: :laugh:

Techincally I was only going in for the local papers for Mum and a Motoring News Tris, but the wall of respectably priced Britains releases proved just a bit too tempting. :)

I put these in the wrong section (and no-one noticed and so I escaped a numpty!), but Frazer bought them off eBay for me. I love the sculpts of these models - they're Britains Autoway workers :)

You're safe anyway Mandy, the Numpty award is no longer active on here ;D ;D