What's your latest Farm / Construction buy - 2010

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These loft for 30€ ;D

And also these 2 Mc Cormick from the LCN show 2009 and The Korean made MF 399 ;D ;D ;D

nieuweaanwinsten003.jpg

Neils was telling me at the show that he was looking for a rare plastic MF 399 model, he might make you an offer for this one  ;) ;) ;)

The Ropa looks brilliant I have not removed it from the box yet I am amazed how big it is against a tractor it looks like there is plenty of detail on it and its probably one of the best models Siku has made too.

my next purchase will be the JD tree harvester which also looks good.

got these 3 today from a mf dealer,cj saunders at whiddon down,okehampton,the dual wheel 8690 will replace the mf 8270xtra on my layout and the 5480 will replace the mf 6290,the ones that are being replaced will go on shelf display,the baler will be a contract service i will offer

post-1891-13263927916_thumb.jpg

There are some fantastics models on here... :)

I have only recently re-started collecting again so my collection is small and possibly to some of you chaps a bit boring but i do intend to expand my fleet..

Here are 2 of my latest additions..

P4130003.jpg

I got this off ebay just the other week, can someone tell me the production dates of the Britains TL80, the model and box indicates 1994?.

P4130005.jpg

This is currently sort of pride of my collection as i had one when i was a child but it got wrecked and binned years ago, for a while i searched ebay for one and finally last month i got one for a good price.. i intend not to wreck this one.. ;)