What's your latest Farm / Construction buy - 2010

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Mandy. It all looks as if it is good nick too. I'll have to have a hunt around at Dads and find the 35mm photo of me 'that Christmas' and do a reenactment 24 years later!!!

Thanks Mandy. It all looks as if it is good nick too. I'll have to have a hunt around at Dads and find the 35mm photo of me 'that Christmas' and do a reenactment 24 years later!!!

right,so that was the mystery buy then tris

Well done Wil... that red one will look well in your cabinet  :-*:D :D :D

Is that 3 chrome MF's you've bought mate ???

sorry i missed this oh Lordy..

Ford Red does suit well in the toyroom  ;)  blends in perfectly with all those old USA Fords  :D  in red and grey.

and yes.. 3 of those Chrome MF's.. makes 9 of them now.. :of  but some are finding new homes recently ;)

really nice find tris ,you must be chuffed as nuts with that  :)

afbeelding482Small.jpg

i never did go in for the 'set' purchase's so i think i missed out on quite a few things , really like the colour if the truck , not seen one like that before , what's the next on the childhood wish list ?

afbeelding483Small.jpg

YMCA. . . !! :D :D

Your photos do it more justice than mine, Mandy!

I didn't have any sets either really Marcus, this one aside. I can't remember who bought me my first one. I did get the New Holland combine at Spalding to go in the collection. Next, maybe the white MB TRAC ? Have to see.

Rumour has it Marky only has a small budgie too. . . . Oh hang on, the 'phone is ringing. . .

Brrrring . . . Brrrring

Ya FTF HQ. Chief Hobbit speaking.

"It's me, Marcus"

Yeah Marcus what can I do for you?

"Mandy said budget"

Budget?

"Yeah, not budgie . . . . Budget"

Oh erm. . . Can you get my coat? Best start the car too.

Sorry guys, that was the watchtower. There's a break in round the back of the store room, got to go I'm afraid. . . . .ahem. . . . . erm, see ya later!