Google Street View

Tellarian

Tris if there after your machinery they'll get it, post it or not, farmers weekly made good reading there 3 or 4 weeks ago. 22 million worth of tractors stolen every year or something, and some will just wheel in and take your stuff in the afternoon :of

Yeah I saw that, scary thought. No point helping them though!!  :laugh: :laugh:

true. there was one bit where a dudes jaguar went missing and the police got his hopes up saying they got it back unto he realised she was the darker shade of green and was stickered jd  ;D

i aint worried about my house being on it, my cars there  on the picture so no ones going to try and break in are they ::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)::);D ;D ;D ;D ;D

to be honest i recon its great, does make finding places so much easier, and its only a ground level view instead of the areial views they did use they could be uses easliy to look at houses etc anyway and no one complained about them