Google Street View

Tellarian

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oooo a 755.. lovely combine... not good with a heavy powerflow table up front and no weight in the grain tank mind you... unless you like endo's and rubbing your nose on the windscreen  :D :D

I'm off to visit a chap who has some pictures of the first 755 that MF tested at a local farm near us in the next few days  :P

oh murray tell me thats not you

anyway thought you might like more than 1 deere, place my uncles worked for 30 years plus now, from near on when they founded as jd dealers after ford prior to that

http://maps.google.com/maps?source=earth&ll=52.27041868,1.24855989&layer=c&cbll=52.27041868,1.24855989&cbp=1,360,,0,5

A lot of people, local authorities, police and the Government have been salamming it and considering getting it scrapped. The general public are saying that it is an invasion of privicy, police are saying it's helping criminal activity and the Government are saying that it could help terrorism. Myself I don't see the point of it, about as much use as a chocolate teapot.

your front of the buildings on it mark, was looking the other day, but not anything else in the yard, been looking at a few places like my nans old farm etc, and they stopped at the split on the private road, i guess thats what 2 very big no entry signs put up by londoners do to people, shame i know the green out the front is a public grazing area so visit every time get some nasty looks from them for doing it to ;D ;D