6930 on rowcrops for Rick

great work mate. i have a few sets of these and think they are the best around detail wise i also have the smaller set that there website does and think they have better detail on them and would look good on a 3050 or a 590 or something. and the tyre pattern is better too on the smaller set.  why don't universal hobbies do tractors with these wheels on. they would make a packet.

the wiking JD looks good on these wheels  ;) ;)

cheers Nathan.great minds think alike i have bought a set of the smaller one to go on a 3050. the other thing you sent has arrived as well mate cheers

ok mate,i got a broken fendt 824 on ebay and was looking at putting it on row crops rears are fine but the fronts are to small and the rears from the smaller set are a bit too big so i'm a bit stuck on that . but with this ford 7810 and the mf's74's on there way i reckon they would look smart on them.

That does look great Pete wouldn't mind one like yours but with front links too sometime.

Glad that you boys can get an email response from artisan 32 as I emailed to enquire about the smaller wheels to see what diameter they were,to go on a 5480 and never got response from them.

cheers deno.

That does look great Pete wouldn't mind one like yours but with front links too sometime.

Glad that you boys can get an email response from artisan 32 as I emailed to enquire about the smaller wheels to see what diameter they were,to go on a 5480 and never got response from them.

ye never had aproblem ordering anythink from him. am going to do one for myself with a front hitch mate just have to get the deere as i already have the wheels and hitch.

• 2 weeks later...