Wiking 2010

AJH

Hopefully UH have the 700 series lined up which will free up Wiking to do one of the following

New 2011 Claas Lexion combine 8)  or new manheim built JD flagship (180-200hp) 7530 replacement  or better still new MF6695 (6495 replacement) although I expect UH will get the combine and the Massey so its logical they will do the new JD next especially as theyve just done more Fendt,Claas & Deutz models.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wiking have done enough fendt tractors for now and i think they should do another john deere(7530 or bigger) and now should try other tractors such as massey or a nice detailed jcb fastrac or something

Now there's a great idea. A Fastrac modeled to Wiking's standards, yes please. :)

I am pretty sure that the Fendt 700 will be a Wiking tractor. which is what I want, for sure.

But hey I would love to see a JCB Wiking as well.

I have a feeling that Wiking will be concentrating on the German tractor market. Meaning Fendt's, Deutz's, Claas's and JD's.

I wonder if they will produce some more equipment or Harvesters. I would think that they might one day produce a Forage Harvester maybe a Krone, Claas or even A Fendt if that one ever becomes reality.

I am wondering if Fendt will present such a Harvester at their Feldtag in Wadenbrunn later this month. And maybe the 700 series......

unless that is a Fendt tractor with a spout  ;)  it has to be a forager. I wonder how big a forager... I suspect it will be in the 650 hp range since it is Agco's first self propelled harvester.

I wonder if that 700 series will be launched there as well.

8) You may well be right Marcus about that Fendt forager,there's a very interesting photo on Fendt's Wadenbrunn news page http://www.devor.nl/fendt/nieuws/agenda/wadenbrunn-fendt-feldtag

Regards

Joe.

:D I translated it Marcus,and it say's

.. Leads  to Wadenbrunn. Experience live in the  big field day on September 2 how to use the most efficient technology  can achieve the highest yield. Go enjoy  the world premieres in the field of tractors and harvesters. Fendt 100 tractors and harvesters from 70 to 650 hp  and more than 130 tools used during Wadenbrunn for you.

Harvesters from 70 to 650 hp 8)

Regards

Joe.

• 3 weeks later...

That defenitly looks like they will show a forager...... 8) 8) 8)  since they do not have a tractor or combine with that kind of power.

here you go,took at fendts bavaria day,its called a katana 65,wont be available in the uk until 2013/14,apparently the katana was/is a japanese sword used to slay jaguars,dont know if thats true or not,hope wiking do make the model,but a long time off yet

post-1891-132639438161_thumb.jpg

Paul.

Where did this picture come from? The harvesting demo is at 3pm our time.....

In 2011 they will have 10 machines, then in 2018 they will come with 2 more models before unveiling the biggest machine.

They will slowly add more numbers to the amount available but right now still a testing phase.....

8)

Paul.

Where did this picture come from? The harvesting demo is at 3pm our time.....

In 2011 they will have 10 machines, then in 2018 they will come with 2 more models before unveiling the biggest machine.

They will slowly add more numbers to the amount available but right now still a testing phase.....

8)

picture came from farmers weekly website jez

Well by my reckoning the next Wiking model will be a JOHN DEERE and it will be whatever the new flagship machine that replaces the german built 7530 model ;)  I reckon Deere will increase power of the high horsepower lightweight tractor towards 210hp this time to match in with big rival CASEs puma210  so how about a JD7210R ::)