What is this??

JC

are you taking the mikey!?!?!?? ;)??? ??? ???, its a plough!? ;D ;D

i think it used to come with the old MF's 135, 595s and Fords years ago, i cant confirm this as i dont have any of those models complete, i've got a few ploughs at home. .

Britains also had it in a box set with the reversable 3 furrow plough, usually on eBay

one here!!!

and another!!

and another one!

i've just realised after looking at ebay where you got the picture from!. Its also known as a Ransomes type plough if its any help. It will look good with some of your smaller fords!

According to the article in issue 1 of Farm and site magazine it was availible as part of a set with the reversible. Must admit never seen one yet but that seems to happen to me a lot.  I thought I had a fair selection of models but the number of variations seems to grow daily as quick as my very wet lawn

David

Do you want hand out the Numpty awards for this FP? I can't believe no one commented on the fact it was red. Or perhaps they didn't because it's not that uncommon??

I don't think it is common, fb gets yet another numpty for his input in this thread!!  ::) ::)::)

I suppose I did not say at the time but the red is significant as it was probably not that common. It looks like it is not that old as it came with the reversible plough early 80's at a guess.  Also as it appear to have shiny mouldboards, chrome effect layer, it is after the original version which had painted mouldboards but as said above before the joined up points that again does not seem to be that common.

David

another numpty, why???  ???, FP asked

"Just come across this, is it a rare item? Can anyone tell me anything about it?"

i simply put a few ebay links up (one of the blue ones has the same plough boards as the red, not connected to the disk as i justhad another look) and geve a little bit of info, cant be numtied for that  ??? ???

another numpty, why???? ???, FP asked

"Just come across this, is it a rare item? Can anyone tell me anything about it?"

i simply put a few ebay links up (one of the blue ones has the same plough boards as the red, not connected to the disk as i justhad another look) and geve a little bit of info, cant be numtied for that? ??? ???

I think everyone on here has seen a blue version of this plough, thanks to ploughmaster for backing me up on the colour variation, one i have never seen before.  :) :)

Edition 1 of Farm and Site Models lists: Fordson Blue, Ford Blue, Dark Green, Metallic Blue, Orange, Dowdeswell Green, Mauve, Dark Red, Mid Green and Bright Blue.  All these are with a yellow wheel, although from 1959 to 1963 it was Fordson Blue with an Orange wheel.  Is there a definitive list anywhere or are these articles by Clive Drakes and Peter Baron going to become the list?

• 1 month later...