I've won the lottery.... you are getting some money... read on...

well boys and girls.... I've won the lottery... and I've only won the biggy haven't I  :of :of :of ...

So... I love you all... I've paid £50 into your paypal account... you get to spend it on eBay... only farmmodels though... nothing else... so... you can post the link if you like... but I want to know what you've bought... tell us what it is underneath as the links on eBay only last a few weeks...

Oh.. one other thing... you have to spend it by the end of the week or the money goes back to my account... good luck....

hypothetical of course  :-[:D :D

Cant do links, Britains Logmaster item number 260547410402, £47.99 Thanks marky I will see it in the post in the next couple of days then? ;D ;D

just copy and paste from the website address bar into the message on here, simple mate ;) ;) ;)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260547410402&ru=http://shop.ebay.co.uk:80/%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dp3907.m38.l1313%26_nkw%3D260547410402%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1#ht_500wt_876

for you Simon... well..... let me think........ awww go on then  :-*

Thanks LuvMuffin...  :-*

Cant do links, Britains Logmaster item number 260547410402, £47.99 Thanks marky I will see it in the post in the next couple of days then? ;D ;D

COME ON JAMES!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THIS MILLENNIUM?!?!?  :of???

Click in the adress bar to highlight it, hold down 'CTRL' and press 'C'... then click where you want to paste it and hold down 'CTRL' and press 'V'.... magic  :of  ;)  :)

[i could have said 'Control'... but on the basis that my old man still refers to that button as and is convinced it's really called - 'SITTRULL' - and he CAN do links, I thought I'd keep it simple  ;) ;) :laugh: ]