What to do with all my Britains bits??

You guys got any ideas how i could best use my vast Britains spares collection

got the following in abundance:-

Renaults 

Valmets 805's

MF 590,2680,3680

Deutx 110's

Have two crates full of the stuff including trailers/combines/balers/ etc etc coming out of my ears!!

all in various states of disrepair!!!

Farmer    -  Yes

Powertstar - As far as i can remember no cabs or exhausts but otherwise complete with good plastics!

Deere-est - Just picked myself off the floor as i fell off the chair with laughter!

Small claas - I am quite a good converter, although only done 2 ,but lots of restorations - as i am not from farming background i am looking for conversion ideas,not to increase anybodies nett worth!!!

All joking aside lads im willing to consider swaps or sales of bits as i have loads of models i could resore , but my greatest joy is to enhance a model by converting & or superdetailing it. And hopefully growing the collection i have started for my Grandson at the same time.(He gets all my swaps currently  Ford 5000 Force and super major, 6600 cabbed & rollbar versions, Fordson DDN, etc + ever growing farm animal and figures collection.

Am looking forward to some serios carpet farming in my dotage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have a very fortunate grandson!! Would love a rumage through your odds and sodds, bet you keep alot of models going with all them spares. Any intact but not mint Howard Rotaspreaders?

I have if you want one or a dozen Tris.

You have a very fortunate grandson!! Would love a rumage through your odds and sodds, bet you keep alot of models going with all them spares. Any intact but not mint Howard Rotaspreaders?

Only have complete 2 mint powerfarm versions which i will be selling with my powerfarm tw35  soon on ebay- the incomplete ones have broken flails and missing tops.

They produce a nice cheap conversion when repainted and decaled for a different manufacturer, fetch good money too!!

I should take up the other guys offer!!!

He has. ;)

So what you are actually after here is for us to inspire you or tell you what they can be put to good use for??

Both - i have tractors with no cabs - cabs cost and you are hard pressed to recoup your costsif you sell on with some marks. I want to restore and or convert to sell to fund restorations to keep for my grandson. He gets my swaps - i cant afford to pay to restore just for him. I got about 7 fords that wiill cost about ?100 to restore and none will be swaps.

Cash flow is key!! - i am prepared to swap or sell some bits to further this aim

I have corgi, matchbox ,dinky, siku, ertl, crescent and lonestar farm stuff as well.

I have a couple of repro 595 cabs (brand new) that I'm happy to swap for ford 6600, TW20 or 7710. I might be interested in some Renaults or 3680's if the wheels are clean and in good condition.

You guys got any ideas how i could best use my vast Britains spares collection

got the following in abundance:-

Renaults?

Valmets 805's

MF 590,2680,3680

Deutx 110's

Have two crates full of the stuff including trailers/combines/balers/ etc etc coming out of my ears!!

all in various states of disrepair!!!

have you got a spare cab for a mf 3680 and a cab for a Renault 145 14 and a cab for a Massey Ferguson 2680

if you could PM me with a price inc postage please