Renault 90-32 MX

started this a while ago, i used the uh zetor 9441 and uh renault ergos front axel and wheels. i modified the britains floor pan, used a siku ceres cab, repaint the orange and grey, the front axel was harder than i thought to get right, because had to notch a hole in chassie and screw it in place, then i glazed the cab and added details

hope yous like these :D

post-1856-132639250763_thumb.jpg

post-1856-132639250772_thumb.jpg

Bloody hell that's nice Col....  ;D 

You know, I still can't fathom why you got me to build you the 106 when you would have made so much better a job of it yourself!  ???  ::)  :laugh:

thanks si, i had no interest in doing my own conversions then, it hard to believe this time last year you made me the 106 :of , but the details on my own conversions arent as good as the 106 ;)

thanks si, i had no interest in doing my own conversions then, it hard to believe this time last year you made me the 106 :of , but the details on my own conversions arent as good as the 106 ;)

I'll have to take your word for that mate but looking at the photos I'm not convinced!  ;)  :laugh:

I was indeed struggling through the 106 this time a year ago, was April you finally got it  :-[  ;)  ;D

very nice, the rear wheels are of the uh zetor aint they, i take it thats the smaller of the two they do yes??

yes  Sean, its the smaller zetor, i had to turn the rims round other way and modify them to look like the real rims ;)

I'll have to take your word for that mate but looking at the photos I'm not convinced!  ;)  :laugh:

I was indeed struggling through the 106 this time a year ago, was April you finally got it  :-[  ;)  ;D

awh well it was worth waiting on mate :D

Great work thanks for posting up your pictures :)

That is a tidy little tractor and a nice bit of modelling.  ;)

looks good i like that

Nice looking tractor, I look forward to the next ones.

thanks to all for comments, im going to do another 2wd converions, makes a change and think they look well :D