Malvern Show Images

Andy

some nice stuff in that auction, didnt get round that on saturday sadly, as for the farmhand, thats deffinatly been bent a little ;D ;D ;D  someones walloped it sideways while up i recon to be that far out of line, cant make it very stable lifting either i guess,

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pictures Super 6  :) .  You don't see many Moto-carts about now, and that one looks to be in tip-top condition.  Nice to see a Muir Hill that still has its standard front weights - most seem to have lost them to the scrapman  :(

I reckon that F11 has been on its side to bend the frame to that extent - they are a pretty strong loader so its had more than a slight bump.

Cotil crane tractor

Supplied by Colchester Tractors. Did they build them as well?

Colchester Tractors put the cranes on the tractors, but they didn't build the actual crane itself.  As well as Lemken equipment, their subsidiary, Colchester Tillage, were importers of Tico cranes (see walterderwents earlier post), and they started building self propelled cranes by mounting them on Ford tractors in the 60's.  They fitted some larger capacity cranes on to a few County tractors too. The name came from simply abbreviating the company name to 'Cotil'.

The Farmhand loader is a pity to be bent really. I have stacked many a small hay bale of hay with one. Usually fitted around a 5000 or an MF165. Fast machine for field work. It would make a lovely SCALEdown kit. . . . . NIGEEEEEL!!!

mmm not tried that yet, need a few hrs in a car on the way to spalding, having the basics described to me by the passanger for that i recon ;) ;) ;)

not sure to be honest, i fing plastic a lot easier to work with ,but it must be said i have never tried brass, closeest my builds get to metal is the rams from areials and the pins and rods from brass , so far anyway

The auctioneers at Malvern, H.J Pugh have a list of the price results of the auction items on their website, click on 'results' on the home page and it comes up in a seperate pane as a PDF file.