John Deere 4240 yum yum Henri Walker cab & bonnet

Udimore

whats the chassis and wheels tyres etc then

would guess its the bigger row crop ertl one, they came uncabbed or cabbed in a box set, henri was doing resin chassis to for them so basicly a whole tractor, i have a cab set on that chassis in the shed waiting to be done, 4240s hopefully, got the pma kit to fit on ready, just little time right now

would guess its the bigger row crop ertl one, they came uncabbed or cabbed in a box set, henri was doing resin chassis to for them so basicly a whole tractor, i have a cab set on that chassis in the shed waiting to be done, 4240s hopefully, got the pma kit to fit on ready, just little time right now

thanks sean

http://www.sikumodels.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=1452

This is the model Henri used for the resin kit. It's Ertl's stock #66. Not sure, but I thought it's only with cab. The IH version of this Ertl model (stocknumber I can't remember) Is without cab or mudguards.

always interesting to know what all the bits used are,thanks

http://www.sikumodels.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=1452

This is the model Henri used for the resin kit. It's Ertl's stock #66. Not sure, but I thought it's only with cab. The IH version of this Ertl model (stocknumber I can't remember) Is without cab or mudguards.

mine came uncabbed and doesnt appear to have the holes for the rivet that holds the cab on either, the cabbed ones i have seen are holled etc ready to fit the rivvet,  sure i have seen a box set on ebay.usa with no cab to??

Thanks guys  ;) Not normally my field (Green)  ;) but they kindof hit the spot don't they  ;)

24hrs ago I thought I was taking a big risk on these (not my handywork of course)  but the interest generated from the ebay & website listings have proved I made a good decision for a change  ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:angel: 

You are allowed to buy another you know "laugh out loud" :)

i will buy another when they become available again it says a few posts ago that tere all sold and there not available on the website, but fingers crossed they`ll be available soon